free p1

Payton's pov:

She kissed me!? My heart was pounding but I just melted into the kiss it just felt right and it just felt like fireworks went off am I going soft?

Greyson's pov:

I pull back and smile at him but he does not smile at me my heart kinda dropped did I do something wrong? "Look im sorry I know I should not have done that" I say getting up from off the bed and leaving I almost trip but I just run to my room and lock the door I run over to my bed and cry ive only knownen this guy for 2 weeks or something like that and ive falling for him who am I kidding.I hear knocking at the door "d ddon't come in" I say trying to keep calm "Greyson open the door" he says "no im not going to open the fucking door" I snap back "GREYSON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" he yells I get really scared "I I-" I couldn't say anything it's almost like my voice just stopped working."Princess im sorry I yelled please open the door" I din't listen I just walk over to the window and open it it was not that far of a jump you will be fine I told myself I get onto the window and jump out I closed my eyes and curled into a ball till I landed but it din't hurt what?! I open my eyes to see I landed in a bush hey at lest I din't get hurt I jump out of the bush and start running the last time I did this I got found so lets hope that this time I will be fine.

3 months later!!!!!!!! (A/N she took Archie with her)

Life has been fucking great ever since I left that house.My soccer team is going to North Carolina for the finals and im free I dont have to listen to those boys anymore I can just sit back and relax! But I keep getting this wierd vibe about me going to North Carolina like ive been there before you know? (A/N she lives in South Carolina)

(Time skip to when she leaves for the soccer tournament)

Today was the day I leave for North Carolina and let me tell you im so excited but im getting this weird vibe.I packed all my bags and made sure my jersey and water bottle were packed I grabbed my car keys and drove to the school to get on the bus.I got to my school and got in the bus I sat beside this girl on my team Bridget she's a really good defender and is really nice as well.It's been about 3 hours since we left I had my air pods in listening to some music and Bridget had falling asleep on my shoulder.We pull up to this bug ass field it was amazing everybody jump out of the bus and screamed with excitement I was so fucking happy we made it this far! We all walk onto the field we played in about an hour so we started warming up.