H A P P Y

Greyson's pov:
I woke up the next moring snuggled into Paytons chest naked wait NAKED!? Then it hits me what we did last night great I lost my v-card to Payton Moormeier.I kinda smile to to myself cause I think I really love him but you might be thinking how could you love him he fucking kidnapped you? Well thats what im still wondering I look at Payton he had a baby face but he was my baby.

"Enjoining to view?" he said in his his morning voice "pfff no" he just laughed and said "I don't think you would have done those things if you din't like me?" I give him a death stare and say "well maybe I din't like it" he laughs aging and starts to moan "oh Daddy ohhhh im going to cum" I give him to death stare and punch his shoulder not hard tho "ok shut up" I roll out of bed and walk out of the room till I hear "noo don't leave me!!!" I turn back around and walk back into the room "I need to go get some clothes on" he nods his head no "Payt im going to get dressed now bet your lazy ass up" I say in a sturn tone.

I get dressed into a pair of light pink sweatpants and a blue crop top I never really feel like wearing crop tops but I just felt like it.I put my hair into french braids and no make up cause im way to fucking lazy. I walk down the stairs and into the living room and see Jackson I run over to him and hug him "Jackson ive fucking missed you!" I hug him tighter "yo ive missed you to" I let go of Jackson and look over at Payton his jaw was clenched shut and at his hands were fists I walked over to him and hugged him he kinda calmed down I think at lest I hope.

LOOK I NW THIS IS BAD AND SHORT BUT IM BUSY AND 1000 reads WHATTTT