Alone

Greyson's pov:

I've been sitting on my bed all day just thinking about life and how my hole life has been I lie.I sat up and let out a breath "ok" I said to myself quietly I walked down the stairs to see North playing with Jackson,Jaden playing COD and to hear Payton screaming from inside of his office I  think he is bipolar one minute he is happy and the next he is screaming and back to mr. no emotions."Hey guys i'm just going to go have some alone time if that's ok" I say while grabbing my soccer ball "yeah sure" Jaden said I was about to walk out the door when Payton stopped me "Stop leaving!" he said with no emotions "I just need some alone time" I say while looking down "NO" he screams that's it "PAYTON JUST BECAUSE YOUR IN A BAD MOOD DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL OUT ON ME" I say on the verge of crying "I-I" I just roll my eyes "bye" I yell before shutting the door and leaving.

Payton's pov:
"NO DAD I WILL NOT HURT HER" I scream into my phone "THEN I WILL DO IT" he screams back while hanging up.God I hate my dad he is just just so evil and cruel he can't hurt Gryeson.I walk out of my office to see Greyson about to leave the house "stop leaving!" I say showing no emotions "I just need some alone time" she says in a shy tone "NO!" I practically scream at her "PAYTON JUST BECAUSE YOUR INA BAD MOOD DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL OUT ON ME!" she screams at me looking like she wanted to cry "I-I" she cut me off my slamming the door.Fuck why do I keep messing up I can't even ask her to be my girlfriend without me the next minute me getting mad.Let me tell you all the times I wanted to ask her wait there's to meany! I just need to get my act together like my mom always said "never be the one who messes up everything be the one who will love her forever" I had tiers in my eye's thinking of her I quickly whipped them away before anyone saw I ran into my office and started to make some phone calls so I could make this the best thing that I would ever do ask Greyson to be mine.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT GUESS WHAT I DON"T CARE PS.THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWERS!