Get off of me!

I was in shock he said that he's eyes were glossy and it all most looked like he wanted to smile.I just stand there and do nothing till I run up the stairs and into my room well the room I like to call my room I sit on the bed and stair at the ceiling saying nothing just staring.I look at the clock in my room and it's 1:30 in the morning so I crawl under the covers and just try my hardest to fall asleep.

(Skip to when she wakes up ahahah)

I wake up to the sun beaming in my eyes and to hear birds chirping then it all hit me what happend last night but you know what I decided I was not going to say anything about last night I was just going to act like nothing happend... I crawl out of the bed and wonder down to the kitchen to see 3 boys sitting at the table with it 2 older men across from them I just ignore all of them and walk over to the kitchen but it almost felt like there were someones eyes burning threw me I turn my head to see one of the older man staring at my ass I flip him off grab my ceral and walk into the living room.I sit on the couch and start eating I could still feel someone watching me tho it was kinda starting to creep me out! I decided since I have nothing better to do I was going to est drop them so thats what I did.

???:You have the girl?

???:Yeah boss wont be happy if you dont

Jackson:Chill who do you think that is over there

???:dam she smoking

Payton:Don't talk about her like that!

???:Oh come on you know she is

By now I was very uncomfortable I stopped listening and just did my own thing I put my bowl in the sink and went up to get ready for the day but before I do that lets do some snooping? I walk into a bedroom im pretty sure it's Payton's room it just gave me that vibe you know? I start look threw a little box to find condoms and a vibrator WHAT THE HELL!? I just start laughing and put the box back where I found it.I keep snooping under his bed but there was nothing just dirty socks and CFL boxes?  I get bored so I decided to leave his room and stop snooping I walk into the room I sleep in and get changed I decided to go with A pair of black leggings and  really big hoodie I found in the living room.I was walking out of my room when all of a sudden someone grabs me they pull me back into the room and start kissing me I sin't kiss back I just had tiers streaming down my face he stops kissing me and brings me over to the bed I start screaming for help.

Payton's pov OOP!!

We were sitting at the table when one of these guys said he had to go to the washroom Jaden points up the stairs and I just sit there I get a really weird vibe off of these guys.This guy has been gone for a while now I swear I could hear someone screaming or crying then I heard "GET OFF OF ME" I run up up stairs and try to open Greyson's room door but it was locked I could hear her crying and just choking of her tears I somehow open the door and see one of the men on top of her kissing her with no clothes on by now I swear I had flames coming out of my eyes.I run over to him and grab him I punch him across the face and shoot him right in the chest. Greyson just sits there crying I walk over to her and don't care that she is only in her bra and under wear she hugs he so tight and sobbed into my chest."Shh princess im here" I wispier into her ear she just mumbles "h h he r r raped m me" I din't care if I was going soft for this girl I felt so so bad I do little circles on her back to calm her down she slowly falls asleep in my arms I put her under the covers and leave the room and walk back down stairs."GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" I scream in this guys face he looks at me with a weird look "DID I STUDER" Jackson was now holding me back so was Jaden "yo man what did I do?" the man says with an evil smirk "YOUR FUCKING FRIEND RAPED MY GIRL!" Jackson was in shock so was Jaden I could see the anger in Jacksons eyes...