Life is a lie

Gryeson's pov:

I woke up with North snuggled into my side and Payton almost falling off the bed I giggled to my self.I looked at my alarm to see it was only 8:00 am I rolled my eyes why is it so early I thought to myself I got out of the bed and made sure North head landed on the pillow and then I just left Payton how he was.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of Lulu lemon tights and a Nike sports bra.I was about to get changed but then I realized North was in here so I went into the bathroom and got dressed.I put my hair into some french braids,brushed my teeth and washed my face then go down stairs I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana I ate it then got a piece of paper and wrote "went on a run be back in a bit" I put the note on the fridge and left.

(Skip like 3 km)

I've ran a good 3k but I was so out of running shape I would normally run about 5k to a mile but I din't want North to be stuck with the boys they don't even know how to cook so she would be doomed.I made it back to the house and came in quietly and walk into the kitchen I looked at the time and saw it was 9:00 am Payton is normally up but hmm- "where were you!?" I heard a voice ask from behind me I turned around to see Payton "you din't see my note?" I asked him and he said no I walked over to it and picked it up "this note?" he looked at it "nope" I giggled "while I was just on a run chill your tits" he laughed and came over to me "you know I have not been able to do this in a few days" wait what did he mean? "Wait what-" I got cut off my a soft pair of lips touching mine but it slowly started turning into a make out session he lifted me up onto the counter. His lips slowly started to make it's way to my neck he started kissing it and leaving a hickey trail then he found my soft spot I moaned and could feel him smirk then all of a sudden I heard "EW GROSS" I looked over and saw North I laughed at her "hey North" she was still grossed out "EWWWWWW" she said while sticking her tongue out "oh come on it's not that bad" Payton said to her "then whats on her neck!?" she says pointing to my neck "well thats a hickeys anyone could get one" Payton says smiling "can I have one?" she asked "NO" we both say at the same time she looked confused "why?" I had no idea what to say "I uh um it's a grown up thing?" oh come on Greyson she will never believe that "ok" wait what she believed it hell ya!

"Ok what do you want to eat?" I asked her "oh um i'm not sure" I looked in the fridge then saw some fruit "want a fruit bowl?" she nodded so I started cutting up fruit and putting it in a bowl."Here" I say while passing her the bowl "thanks" I walk over to Payton cause I gotta ask him something "hey Pay?" he turns around "yea?" I took a deep breath "who are the Green Vipers" he just turns back around "Payt I asked you something!!" he ignored me "Payton" still ignores me "okay fine I will just call your dad and ask him" he turned around at the speed of lightning "fine I will tell you" he says clearly pissed "ok start go I don't have all day" he just sighed "well you see i'm one of the top mafia leaders in the world and the Green Vipers are kinda trying to take you because yourparentsarenotyourrealparents" why does he always have to mumble "what was the last part?" he was now 100% pissed "LOOK YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE NOT YOUR REAL PARENTS AND THE GREEN VIPERS ARE AFTER YOU OK!?" I was in shock "w-what?" I could see the guilt on his face after he yelled "no no wait I din't mean-" I cut him off by walking away my mom and dad are not my real parents and and oh my god."You ok?" North asked me "yea yea I-I am good" I sat down next to her and stole a strawberry "hey!" I laughed "oh come on it's one berry" I was trying to act all happy and try to ignore the fact that what I was just told was true.

HEYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOS thanks for all the love on this book!!!