A new start

Payton's pov:
After I shot my dad I felt weight leave from my shoulders I felt calmer I felt like I was free.North just ran to me and hugged me I was a bit in shock she hugged me but I hugged back I could see Greyson she looked in shock I just did that but at the same time calm "thank you" North whispered into my ear "no problem" I back up from the hug and look at Greyson "you ok?" I asked her "y-you y-you killed him" she was shaking I could tell she was scared "I know and I did the right thing" she looked t me and walked over and kissed me I kissed back and grabbed her waist "um guys i'm still here" North says while laughing Greyson blushes and looks down "um well what are we going to do about that" she says pointing to the dead body lying on the ground 'oh um I will call someone to come get him" she walks over to the stove and grabs a burnt grill cheese 'grill cheese?" I laughed "I will post mates something" she nodded and walked over to North I got out my phone and called one of my men to take care of this mess.

Greyson's pov:
I was sitting with North just talking about some weird things like slime,dogs and chips I have no idea why little girls talk about this stuff but sometimes I think i'm growing up to fast.Someone knocked at the door I walked over and answered it "hey" I say while letting them in "mama's got some cakes" he says while licking his lips I slap with across the face "ooo princess feisty I like it" I roll my eyes "BABY I WANT HUGS" Payton says while running and hugging me from behind till he noticed one of his men "oh um your here follow me" she man just smirks "say anything I will cut your dick off" I whisper to him he smirks and follows Payton.The man took the body and left I was sitting on the couch snuggling Payton and watching Alexa and Katie with North and also eating subway "Wait why did she shave her head?" Payton asked her "while Alexa was losing her hair and there best friends so Katie did the same" North said I just smiled I snuggle into Payton's chest and whisper "you know I love you but Jack Griffo is pretty hot" he rolled his eye's "I bet he can't make you scream his name" I blush and laugh "let's keep it pg mr.Moormeier" he rolled his eyes "wanna make a bet?" he whispers in your ear "what kind of bet?" he looks at me "if you don't cum with in 2 minutes or moan then you can go on a shopping spree if I win then I get to throw you in the pool" I look at him with a smirk "bet" I whisper into his ear "hey North pass me that blanket" Payton says pointing to it she throws it at us and Payton puts it over us.

-Mini Smut-

He slowly makes his fingers to my pussy I hold my breath "remember princess don't moan" I roll my eye's.His finger makes it to my clit he starts to rub my fast I almost arch my back but then remember North is right there so I don't.He stuck one finger in me...2....3 I was dying he would go pretty fast in and out of me but not enough for North to notice my eyes roll to the back to my head and I whisper "I-I'm going to c-cum" he smirks and takes them out and rubs my clit aging "20 seconds baby girl" he starts going very quickly a moan almost escapes my mouth but I start shaking "10...9...8" he says into my ear I was shaking bad like I was about to have an orgasm don't cum don't cum I kept thinking he stops "wow good job baby" I cum once he's finished "you know if you have gone a little faster you would have won the bet" I smirk don't you think I would have if I could?" I roll my eyes "hey North where going shopping tomorrow!" she starts jumping and screaming i'm pretty sure my ear drums are gone.

-END-

North's pov: (that's new)

When Greyson told me we were going shopping tomorrow I got really excited and started jumping around. "Ok North let's go to bed" Payton told me I nodded and followed him to my room oh yeah they decorated a room for me let me show you:

 "Ok North let's go to bed" Payton told me I nodded and followed him to my room oh yeah they decorated a room for me let me show you:

 Pretty cool right!? Payton put me to bed I slowly fell asleep thinking how fun tomorrow was going to be.