Code red

2 Weeks later!

Greyson's pov:

These past few weeks have been terrible me and Payton don't talk and i'm pretty sure I lost him forever over a stupid kiss with some hoe at the beach.I walked into the kitchen to get a snack but there was no food how come these boys don't know how to go grocery shopping or even to buy healthy food like all that's in here is junk food come on guys!

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom I threw my hair into a messy bun and washed my face I look in the mirror and said "eh this will do for the store" I leave the bathroom went to knock on Payton's door but then I remembered so I went to knock on Jaden's door but I heard moaning I cringed and went to knock on Jackson's door he opend the door and asked me whats up I asked him for his keys for the car we had a hold argument about how I was going to crash and die so I din't get the keys.My last hope was Payton but I knew that I would start crying if I saw him so I decided it's nice out lets just go for a walk I grabbed my shoes and wallet and I was out.

Skip to when you got to store!!

I walked into the store and grabbed a basket and went to the fruit section I started thinking what kind of fruit the boys would like but I had no idea so I just grabbed some bananas,apples and blueberry's I walked over to the meat section but not for me I decided that I was going to try and go vegetarian so I got some boys steak and ham for sandwiches.I was almost done but then I got a message saying can you get more granola bars from Jackson I rolled my eyes and thought these boys live off on granola bars.I got some granola bars for the boys and protein bars for myself and walked over and payed then I was on my way home.

I got back to the house to see all the boys playing COD (call of duty) "guys a little help?" not one of them turned around I was getting pissed "guys!" they din't answer what the hell.I put all 5 bags on the counter and start to put away the food and say to the boys "thanks for the help guys" they all turn around and say "yo did you say something!" I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs.I went and jumped on my bed but then I started to think why did these boys take me in the first place? Then it hit me who are the green vipers all I remember is Payton talking about them hmm seems pretty fishy to me.I started to get these really bad cramps in my tummy I curled up in a ball and just layed there,I finally got up cause I think it's that time of the month I went into the bathroom to look for some pads or tampons but there where none I started to fry I just sat there and cryed I know i'm being dramatic but I get very very emotional during my period.

Payton's pov: (HA BET YOU DIN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!)

I was walking up to my room when I herd crying wait what the boys are down stairs so that means it must be Greyson.I walked closer and closer to the bathroom till i'm at the door I heard her sobbing and saying "come on they must have some" I was very confused then it hit me I think it might be that time of the month I walk into my room grab my keys and go to the drug store and got her some candy's and wrote her a note but also got some tampons I was paying when the lady asked "is this for your girlfriend dear?" din't know what to say "um I wish but it's for my best friend" I cringed saying that I payed and drove home.I pulled up to the house went up stairs and looked in the bathroom she was not in there so I checked her room she was crawled up in a ball in the floor crying  maybe a period is that bad I mean dudes make fun of girls when there on there periods but like she looks like she is in so much pain.I knocked on the door "go away" she said whipping away her tiers I just walked in she looked up and froze "o-oh u-um hi" she said getting up "um I know that your in a lot of pain so I got you this I handed her the gift.

she read the note and cried "thank you" she whispered I smiled and blushed wait what no Payton don't don't stop you are in the mafia WE DON"T BLUSH!!! "Oh um your welcome" I said about to walk out she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss I kis...

she read the note and cried "thank you" she whispered I smiled and blushed wait what no Payton don't don't stop you are in the mafia WE DON"T BLUSH!!! "Oh um your welcome" I said about to walk out she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss I kissed back I felt fireworks when our lips connected she pulled away said "i'm sorry" gave her a confused "you don't have to be sorry you din't do anything" she let out a little giggle "will you stay with me?" she asked in a shy voice "yeah for sure" we both smiled at each other "okay just give me a sec" she took the tampons and ran to the bathroom I laughed a little.She comes back out about 5 minutes later and crawls in bed "I really could use a snuggle buddy" I crawled in next to her she layed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist and started rubbing her belly hoping it would help with the cramps.

Hey guys!! So uh 4k reads WHATTTT thank you,you little stinky rats hehehehehe