{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-27 }

Start from the beginning

Of course Ink acted out when he saw her; it's his instinct to fight and protect himself against other sea creatures, and she's close to being one. 

"The test won't go well if he's scared of you." Sci frowned as he watched the creature hide behind Error. 

"Ink, there isn't a need for this attitude right now!" Error snapped as he used his foot to nudge Ink in front of him. Sally sighed as she stood back up before turning her attention to Geno. "You'll have to bring him on your own it seems, you know where the aquarium is, I'll go check up on Alphys for you." 

Geno nodded- watching as she walked off before turning his attention to Error. "I should've expected this knowing Ms Sally is fish-like." He sighed as he watched Ink slowly lower his fins once Sally was out of sight. 

"Yeah, you should've!  Now what? He'll still act out when he sees her and then we won't get anything done!" Error snapped; trying to conceal his tone of worry. 

"Don't worry, Error. We will get this sorted out, and it will all be okay." Geno placed a hand onto the others shoulder who slightly flinched at the contact. "We should get going to the aquarium now- it'll be better if he gets used to the building before she comes back." Sci uttered. 

Error nodded in response before looking down at the mermaid who grumbled quietly to himself before returning the stare. "You heard him, come on." Error growled as he walked around the other to follow Geno and Sci. "And don't act out again!" 

"Well, I don't like them!" Ink hissed as he quickly unravelled himself to follow his lover. 

"You've only met one of them! And the only reason you don't like her is because she looks like a giant fish!" 

"That's not the only reason!"

________________________________________________

Error stopped and turned around to face the other as he crossed his arms. "Oh really, what's the other reason?" Ink huffed as he looked away from the other; trying to think of something quickly. "Hey, if we get some spare time after this could I show you something?" Ink sheepishly smiled as he lowered himself and his fins slightly so he could appear smaller. 

Error chuckled slightly before turning around and continuing to walk. "Avoiding the question I see!"

Ink huffed as he crawled in front of the other, purposely hitting Error with his tail. Error let out a loud yelp making the two in front of them halt as Error dropped to the ground dramatically. 

"That fucking hurt, you dick!" Error hissed as he brought his legs up to him while Ink snickered in delight. Geno facepalmed as he watched them bicker.

 The aquarium wasn't far from the pier so he luckily didn't have to put up with this for long. "Stop being a drama queen, Error! Let's hurry up so you can do whatever else you want before dark." 

Error huffed before standing up from the ground and dusting his clothes off while glaring toward Ink. 

"Fine, how far is this place anyway?" 

"Don't worry It's right in front of us! You can't miss it!" Sci smiled as he motioned toward the huge building that sat in front of them. Geno walked toward the entrance of the building before looking back at the three. "You guys coming or what?" He chuckled as he watched Error stare up at the building while frozen in place. 

Sci pushed Error forward- guiding him to begin moving as Geno held the glass door open for them. Ink crawled around them and into the building before turning around and watching as Error slowly walked inside.