four

Ever since Spencer moved to Beverly Hills because of someone ratting him out about his permit, Coop has been running with Shawn

Ever since Spencer moved to Beverly Hills because of someone ratting him out about his permit, Coop has been running with Shawn. Alondra didn't know what it was for, but she was worried. With Coop not being around as much, Alondra spent more time with Serenity, Chris, and the football team.  She met the guy that replaced Spencer, Cam, and cocky was one word to describe him. 

"Ama, can Chris come over?  We have to do a history project."

"A boy?"

"No."

Her mom ignored Marcos' input and nodded her head.  "You're doing it at the table."

"But mo-"

"The table or nothing, Alo."  She said. 

Alondra pouted, but then texted Chris that he could come before getting all her stuff from her room and bringing it to the kitchen. When she was plugging in the laptop, someone knocked on the door and before Alondra could even move, her oldest brother, Marcos, opened it and saw Chris. 

"What do you want?"

"Marcos, apártate.  Tenemos que hacer la tarea."  Alondra pushed her brother out of the way, and he rolled his eyes and went to continue watching a rerun of a soccer game.  "I have all our stuff in the kitchen."

Chris slowly walked in, still as afraid of her brothers as he was when he was younger.  He followed her through the house, and coincidentally, Antonio was sitting at the table on his phone. "So, what's your project about?"

× × ×

Flashback: Freshmen Year

The first season of high school football was over and to celebrate a good season, the older players were throwing a party. For Alondra, Spencer, Chris, Coop and Shawn, this was their first high school party. It was weird being some of the only freshmen in the whole party, but they actually felt kinda cool to be partying with the upperclassmen.

One of the varsity players spotted the group walking in and called them over.  "Chris!  Spence!  I see y'all made it."  He lead the younger group on a short tour where he just explained where everything was. 

For a couple of them, it was their first time having alcohol, but it was definitely the first night they got drunk.  It didn't take long for them to reach that point, but for being the first time, they knew when to slow down. 

Alondra grew hot in the house from being surrounded by everyone, so she moved outside and Los Angeles nights during the fall were definitely her favorite time of the year.  Chris, being drunk and clingy, followed her outside while everyone else stayed in the kitchen.

"You good, Alo?"

Alondra nodded her head, her feet dangling in the pool while Chris went to sit down beside her.  "I got hot and there's too many people inside, so I came here for fresh air."  She dopily smiled, using her hands do gesture to the small backyard.  She definitely wasn't drunk anymore, considering the fact that she had like three beers and the last one being over an hour ago, but she was still very tipsy.  "Did you follow me?"  She asked teasingly,

Chris shook his head, immediately denying what he knew was true.  Until she squinted her eyes at him, as if trying to read his mind, which made him sigh before nodding.  "It's not safe to be alone and drunk at a party."

"I'm not drunk, Chrissy."  She said. Then, she had an idea. Chris looked up at her, but when he saw that she was unbuttoning her shorts, his eyes went wide and he looked away. "I'll show you."

Now, in only her bra and underwear, Alondra dived into the pool and Chris waited a few seconds for her to resurface. She was now less tipsy than before, the cold water quickly sobering her up. Her head popped up above the surface and she smiled at her friend. "I don't think you're supposed to swim after you drink."

"Come on, C. Don't be a party pooper, it's fun." Alondra swam over and put her elbows on the concrete where she was previously sitting. "I know you want to."

Chris took a second to look around. Everyone outside was by a fire, which didn't make sense because there wasn't a fireplace, and from what he could tell, no one in the house was really paying attention to them. So we got up to his feet and started stripping just like she did. Alondra moved out of the way and let Chris jump into the pool, turning away to keep her face from getting splashed. When he resurfaced, he shook his head. "This shit's cold!"

"Stop being a pussy." Alondra rolled her eyes and started swimming to the little cave area at the end if the pool. It was at that point that she began to wonder how someone from Crenshaw could afford to not only have a pool, but have one of those rock things that had a pool and a waterfall. "You'll get used to it."

When she got to the little cave, she hopped up so she could sit on the flat rocky area.  "You guys did good for your first season."

"Yeah, but we still lost a couple games."

"No one cares about those ones.  They were 2 games out of the like 10 that you won.  Plus, you're one of the only freshmen that the varsity team likes.  I bet they'll put in a good word for you and for Spence."

Alondra nodded her head at what she said, agreeing with herself, while Chris continued to look at her. There wasn't much light where they were, and blame it on the alcohol or the moment, but Chris thought she looked gorgeous. Within seconds, he had a hand on the back of her head and their lips pressed together.  With the combination of their tipsiness, the loud music and the secluded area that made them invisible, they felt on top of the world in that moment. 

The longer they stayed there, the more heated the kiss got.  They went from sitting beside each other to Alondra laying on her back with Chris hovering over her, and the lack of clothes only helped them make things easier.

i finally gave Alo's mom a faceclaim so it's on the cast list now 🥰 this lowkey took awhile bc i deadass randomly threw in the whole alondra x chris thing and didn't have an actual story for it 💀

thank u for voting, and reading, and commenting 💘

VOTE AND COMMENT ‼️