sixty

With not much convincing, Billy actually paid for Jordan to go to Aguascalientes before having to go to Cancun with his group of friends

With not much convincing, Billy actually paid for Jordan to go to Aguascalientes before having to go to Cancun with his group of friends. It was kind of a guys trip in a way, but Olivia was going so she wouldn't be alone; it was the twins, JJ, and Asher all going, but Jordan was the only one visiting Alondra. Plus he was staying for a few days, so it wasn't like he was dropping in for New Years and leaving.

"If someone gets punched, it's not my fault." Antonio called out from the couch.  Same with Christmas, they were celebrating New Years at the ranch house, so everyone had made themselves comfortable for the rest of the week.  The Christmas tree was still up, but after opening all of the presents, the adults cleaned up all the wrapping paper relatively fast. The only evidence they had was the tree and the large amount of family members taking over the house.

"Antonio, no podrías pelear en mi casa."

"Pero abuela, qué hago si no me gusta a su novio?" Antonio exasperated.

Rather than responding right away, their grandmother looked up to the three grandkids sitting on the other side of the couch. "Tienes novio?" She asked Alondra.

"Abuela, ya hablamos de esto." Alondra stated. "Se llama Jordan, con football. Te mostré una foto."

Their abuela hummed in recognition and nodded her head, "Ya recuerdo."

"I thought we broke up with Jordan?"  Marcos asked, as if he hasn't heard Alondra talk about their relationship for the past month.  "What happened to that one girl?  Riptide?"

Alondra wanted to laugh, but didn't think it was appropriate.  "Ripley, we don't talk about her."  Alondra told her family. "Can you at least try to be nice? I actually like him and don't want you scaring this one away."

"Ew, you're all up in your feelings." Alondra looked to her side and then reached over to punch Marcos in the leg for making fun of her. "Ma, she hit me again!"

Without looking up from her phone, less than 5 feet away from the three, Teresa just said, "Leave your sister alone."

In response, Alondra stuck her tongue out at the two and had a smug look on her face. She then crawled over Marcos and put her head in Teresa's lap. "Love you, mommy."  With Alondra now basically curled on her lap and holding onto her sweatpants-covered legs, Teresa pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.  All while Marcos and Antonio rolled their eyes, but on the inside, they were happy to have these moments back with their little sister.

× × ×

When Jordan finally landed in Mexico, he still had to take a car ride to get to the ranch, but he had called Alondra anyways just to let her know.  Even though it's only been about a week that they've been apart, Alondra was already outside when the car pulled up and when Jordan stepped out, Alondra ran over in excitement.  The driver helped take out his stuff from the trunk and with only two bags for his trip, it didn't take long at all.  The couple started walking their way to the front door, Jordan insisting he didn't need help and Alondra didn't need to carry anything.  "I've been to Mexico before, but this looks so much different from the places I've been."

"That's because you go to Puerto Peñasco, Cabo and Cancun.  Those are the parts of Mexico that are like vacation spots for tourists."  Alondra stated.  "Wanna meet my horses after my brothers beat your ass?"

The two were now at the front door, but Jordan stopped walking a few feet back to look at Alondra with an emotionless look on his face.  "Are they actually?"

Alondra wanted to laugh at his face, because while it was more of a "are you deadass?" face, his eyes showed terror.  "No, I told them to be nice and my mom's here to hit them in case." As if that eased any of Jordan's nerves, Alondra opened the door and announced Jordan's arrival to everyone inside. The first thing he heard, and what stood out the most, was the laughter and squeals of kids followed by aggressive quick steps down multiple hallways. "I have a lot of cousins apparently." Alondra told her boyfriend.

Jordan was used to being around pretty large guys because of the football team, but something about Marcos and Antonio had him terrified. Both of them were just slightly taller than him, and they were just noticeably bigger physique wise since they used to be linebackers, so maybe that's why he was scared. Or maybe it was because they were related to Alondra and she by herself could be dangerous.

The kids that ran down the hallway just ran circles around Jordan and Alondra while screaming before running back down the hallway and retreating to the room they were all in. With them gone, it was just the couple and Alondra's immediate family, and Teresa was the first one to make a move.  "It's nice to finally meet you, mijo."

"You too.  Alo, talks about you guys all the time, ever since we met."  Jordan stated.  His hand was held out to his girlfriend's mom, but she ignored it completely to go hug him.  Trying to calm his nerves once Teresa pulled away, he turned to look at Marcos and Antonio who were just staring and blinking at him.

"Stop trying to scare him, putos.  They're big babies, I promise."  Alondra told him, trying to reassure him that her brothers were nothing to worry about.

As much as Jordan was stressing, he didn't want to just ignore the two because he thought that would get him on their bad sides.  "It's nice to meet you guys."  He smiled and held his hand out to them, praying one of them would reach out and shake his hand.

Both of them stared at the open hand in front of them, looking Jordan up and down, but Marcos was the one was the one to give in and break the hard exterior.  While both of them were protective of Alondra, Antonio was naturally more aggressive while Marcos was the more gentle one.  "Beverly Hills, huh?"

"Yeah, not too far from Crenshaw actually.  That's where we met."

"And now we're gonna go meet my horses."

pls i wanna have jordan terrified of Marcos and Antonio but 1) idk how to write that and 2) their faceclaims are like 5'10 which is smaller than jordan😭😭 like im just lying rn

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️🦍

Worlds Divided | j. bakerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara