sixty seven

With Alondra in the room with Simone and Jordan, with her top on now, Simone found the conversation a lot harder to have.  The second Simone said the word "pregnant" and started talking about how her and Jordan had sex, Alondra was immediately pissed off. Before, the room felt hot because her and Jordan were just a few clothing pieces away from his birthday sex, and now the room was hot because Alondra was cussing out Simone.

"That timeline literally doesn't add up, puta!  That trip to Lake Tahoe was a week long because he came to Mexico to visit me." Alondra exclaimed.

"I don't know what to tell you, other than we slept together!"

"No, we didn't! Will you stop telling her that!" Jordan yelled at Simone, standing between the two with his back facing Simone to hold Alondra back as she continued yelling.

"Jordan, I'm literally gonna get violent."  Alondra stressed.  "He was literally on a plane the day you supposedly slept together.  Olivia was with him the entire week he was in Lake Tahoe, did you seriously think you could gaslight him into thinking he got you pregnant because he was drinking and you vacationed in the same place?!"

Simone stood in silence, in shock by how angry Alondra was over her little stunt, so while she wanted nothing more than to run out of the room, she was scared to move. "You need to calm down, gorgeous. None of it is true, how about you sit down? And you, will you get out? We kissed, once, years ago. There's no romantic feelings between us, and I'm definitely not the father of your child. I hope you find him, for your baby's sake, but it's definitely not mine."

Jordan led Alondra back to the bed, forcing her to sit down while Simone walked out in defeat, upset that Jordan wasn't drunk enough in Lake Tahoe for her to blame it on him blacking out. "You want some water? I know the code to the lock on the fridge. I'll get you some."

Across the room, there was a small, hotel-room-like fridge in a cabinet, and because Jordan was friends with JJ for so long, he knew the code to everything except the security system and the safe. Though she didn't ask for it, Jordan brought her a bottle of water to cool her down, and because of all the yelling she did. "I wanna kill her."

"You will not be killing anyone." Jordan sternly told her, making sure she understood because of how serious she was.  Taking a seat beside her, the two sat in silence, Alondra breathing to calm down, and Jordan just waiting beside her. 

Silently, Alondra was picturing multiple scenarios of her beating on Simone.  All fictional of course, because she did say she was pregnant, and while it wasn't Jordan's baby, it was someone's.  "She totally killed my vibe."  Alondra complained with a pout, a now empty water bottle dangling from her hand.

Jordan felt the exact same way, and it seemed like this was the last "activity" JJ and Layla had planned, so the party was essentially over.  "Wanna get a drink and wait for an Uber?"  He suggested.

It seemed it was the only option left, so the two gathered their stuff and walked out, pass the drunk and sweaty bodies making out in the hallway and to the kitchen.  Before they could even find a drink they'd like, they heard a familiar voice shout into the house, "Party's over!"

Both Alondra and Jordan shot their heads to the direction of the front door, Jordan's in fear and Alondra's in surprise.  "Do you think she'll let me come over and watch movies?"

"Not sure, but I do think we should run and hide."

"Jordan, we're not running away from your mom.  You live with her."  Alondra tried to reason.

"What about your house?  We could watch movies there, you dad doesn't care."

"My house is probably one of the first five places she would check to find you."  Alondra stated.  JJ then ran into the room, out of breath and trying to button up the rest of his shirt.  Apparently, Laura had sent him looking for Jordan and he did it because Laura kinda scared him. 

JJ was grateful to have found him for his own sanity, and the three walked out of the kitchen to head to the foyer.  Alondra held onto Jordan's arm and they went to stand beside Olivia and Laura.  Jordan was also slightly afraid of his mom, so Alondra stood closer to her and Olivia while Jordan kept a few feet in between them.  With both of the twins there, Laura was ready to take them to her car and scold them the whole way home, but then Layla and her dad came out arguing.

Everyone watched the family drama of Layla basically saying her dad wasn't shit and that she doesn't like her mansion.  She even took it out on Laura for trying to tell her that they shouldn't air out their family drama in their current setting.  Seeing Layla cut Olivia out of her life in front of everyone, and then making Olivia, Alondra felt the urge to get violent again, but instead hugged her.

"I think we should go now."

× × ×

Thankfully, Laura wasn't mad enough to not allow Alondra to sleep over. Everyone was getting ready for bed, and Alondra was going through Jordan's shirts to find something to sleep in. She also found a movie for them to watch and fall asleep to.  Once she had changed, she made herself comfortable in his bed after going to Olivia's room to hug her and say goodnight. Jordan finally came back and practically tackled Alondra, pressing her further into the sheets when he landed on top of her.

"We're not doing anything with everyone in the house." Alondra stated quickly when Jordan immediately started kissing her neck after making himself comfortable.

"Not even a little?"

"No, because we're never quiet."

"No, you're never quiet. I'm normal." Jordan said, and it almost sounded like it was an insult. "Come on, there's 10 more minutes left of my birthday."

Alondra looked down at him as he stared up at her from his chin resting on her chest. Going over it in her head for a second, she looked at the ceiling so Jordan couldn't use any "fuck me" eyes to trick her. "Well, it is your birthday."

bro i hated layla this whole season 😭 literally talked shit to EVERYONE because they wanted to help her

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽