sixty six

As expected, Jordan was in deep shit with Laura again, Liv was mad at him for getting her in trouble and because their birthday party was canceled, and Alondra was mad because of the whole Simone situation. Basically every main girl in his life was upset with him, and not really speaking to him. Going the rest of the week without talking to Alondra had him very cranky, so when the morning of his birthday rolled around on Friday, he was still grumpy.

Other than responding to his morning texts, Alondra didn't speak to Jordan much, instead choosing to spend her school time with Spencer who claimed to be neglected by her. They got to catch up, and Spencer explained how Corey left them again. "This is why I hate fathers. All they do is lie." Alondra said after expressing her sympathy for her best friend. "MILFs for the win."

"Alo, shut the hell up, man." Spencer laughed with a shove to her shoulder.  "Why are you so weird?"

"You know I don't do well with negative emotions, Spence."  Alondra told him.  The two were walking down the hallway, living their normal school lives after school when they both got cut off by Rochelle Mosley, the daughter of the main booster of the football team.  With how much money he gives the team every year, he basically owns them. 

Not wanting to stick around and hear her big Spencer into doing something, alone that I walked halfway down the hallway to get to her locker so she could pretend she was doing something.  It wasn't that Alondra didn't like her, she just didn't like how her and her dad were trying to force so many things onto Spencer to make him the face of the program, when he so clearly wasn't all that interested. And they were very persistent about everything they wanted to drag him into.

While she was pretending to be cleaning and organizing her locker, she briefly glanced over to Spencer and saw Darnell now standing in the hallway, getting in his face. Because she was born and raised in Crenshaw, and because Spencer briefly had a Mike Tyson phase last year, she already knew what was about to go down, so she started putting her bag in her locker.

Once they started shoving and punching each other, Alondra started walking over like it was an everyday occurrence.  Her main goal was to just pull Spencer away, but in doing so, she shoved Darnell back to make it easier to pull Spencer.  "Spence, stop it!"  When there was more space between the two, Alondra forced her body in the middle and tried keeping them separated that way.  "Basta!"

Luckily for her, Asher and JJ came running down the hall, and security was somewhere running a few halls down.  "You can't even fight for yourself, you need yo' bitch to do it for you?"

Before JJ and Asher could hold the two back, Alondra let go of Spencer and turned around fully to Darnell.  "The fuck you just call me?  I don't know where the hell you grew up, but don't think I won't beat your ass in this damn hallway and— yo, I didn't even do anything!"  Her whole talk, Alondra was taking quick steps closer and closer to Darnell, who was being held back by JJ, but security finally showed up, and apparently she was now in trouble too since they were dragging her away from Spencer.  "I know where you live, I'll find your ass."

× × ×

For whatever reason, Cliff Mosley wanted to handle the situation instead of the principal. However, that also meant Alondra was free to go, so once security let go of her, she walked out and went to the parking lot. Layla was throwing Olivia and Jordan a surprise party, even though Alondra said it was a bad idea, so she had to get home to get ready. She had planned to have a movie night with Jordan since he was grounded, but Layla made it very clear that they were kidnapping and forcing the twins to go to the party.

  She had planned to have a movie night with Jordan since he was grounded, but Layla made it very clear that they were kidnapping and forcing the twins to go to the party

When the twins walked in, Alondra stood off to the side of one of the staircases in JJ's house while everyone shouted out "Surprise!" and threw balloons and confetti.  Layla walked up with a wide, fake smile and handed them shot glasses.  She even gave one to Olivia, so when she turned around, Alondra walked up and took it away from her.  "She lost her damn mind, what the hell."  Alondra said, watching Layla walk off like she didn't just give her sober friend alcohol.  "Here, I poured juice into this so you can blend in.  I told her she shouldn't throw a party, she completely ruined the birthday plans I had for you guys."

"If we leave now, could we still have those birthday plans.  I don't know if it's a good idea for me to be surrounded by all of this."

"I know, but I'd feel bad stealing the main people of the party.  Let's stay for a little and then we can sneak out."  The two linked arms as Alondra said another happy birthday, and walked away from the front door. 

Not too far into the house, they ran into Jordan who walked between the two so he could have Alondra to himself.  But then the two started bantering about how their mom was going to be pissed.  "Aye, listen up bitches!  It's time for hide and go get it!"

"Is that not just hide and seek?"

"I don't know, but it sounds like JJ and Layla are trying to create a big orgy."  Alondra said with a stank face. 

"We should go steal one of the rooms then before we have to use the couch."

"Wha— I can't leave Liv here.  Layla gave her seltzer."

"No, you guys go.  I'll be fine and we can leave in an hour."  Olivia waved them off.

Alondra was reluctant, but Jordan didn't hesitate before leading her away from the giant living room to a room on the other side of the house.  In the room, there wasn't much talking, just two topless teenagers on a random bed making out.  Jordan was currently against the backboard with Alondra on his lap, her now bare back facing the door and her skirt just barely covering her lower half.

The two didn't notice the door opening, but they definitely did hear it slamming shut.  "We're a little busy."  Jordan spoke for the both, not pulling away and not letting Alondra pull away.

"Good for you, but I need to talk to you Jordan Baker."

The familiarity of the voice had Jordan pulling away, and Alondra turned her head back to look at the girl who was currently cockblocking her.  "Uh... Hi, Simone.  I can find you later, after this."

"No, it's fine.  I'll wait."  The couple watched as she took a seat on the loveseat a few feet from the bed. 

Simone looked between the two expectantly, and every time she looked at Alondra, her face changed.  "I don't know why you're looking at me like I'm gonna leave.  He's my boyfriend."

guys i move back to campus in 2 days and I deadass haven't packed shit😹😹 and it's supposed to rain so my stuff will probably get wet and we'll get rained on at the football game 👎🏽👎🏽

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️🧺