"I really thought you knew better" shaking my head I watch as she tries to touch me.

Backing away I say "you should have worn protection Shay".

I push through the crowd and sigh as I walk away. I go home and sleep, not worrying to talk or eat. The next couple of days I take a break from school, the only teacher who bothered to check on me was Ms Luthor.

One day I heard the doorbell ring, I groan in frustration, my pre-period hormones were kicking in and I was getting myself off. Freshening up quickly I answer the door.

Shocked to see Ms Luthor I lead her inside and sat on the couch next to her. She seemed different, I couldn't tell what but something was different.

"So Kara... you know you have to come into school right?" She says holding my hand and looking into my eyes.

"Yes," I say. Cursing myself for acting so childish.

My thighs are pressed together in a pathetic attempt to stop my hormones. Beads of sweat are forming, my body feels hot and bothered, my cheeks are red and I am only now noticing how hot Ms Luthor is.

"Were you always this sexy?" I say in my mind.

Looking her up and down briefly I notice how her eyes are wide and she seems flustered. I tilt my head taking in all her gorgeous and unique features. She looks over my body and lands on my lips.

She licks her glossy and plump lips before looking deep into my eyes. Her professional attitude and demeanour changing completely.

"Kara," Ms Luthor says slowly.

"Yes?" I say unintentionally seductively.

"I can smell your arousal and you calling me sexy is doing things to my body," she said huskily.

I bite my lip and look at her inviting lips, I look into her eyes before closing mine and kissing her. Soft, plump, glossy lips mixing with mine, my hands tangled in her hair and hers went around my waist.

I smile into the kiss and straddle her on the couch. I moan as she licks my bottom lip and enters my hot mouth. Some part of me feels like this is wrong, But, the other part is teasing my sexualising fantasies and turning me into a ravenous and insatiable sex demon.

"Ms Luthor" I moan into her mouth.

With impeccable strength, she picks me up and holds me up by my ass. Kissing her neck I direct her to my bedroom, she shuts the door and locks it quickly.

She moans as she sees my bedroom, a wet dildo on the bed, the blinds down, Porn on my phone, and soaked underwear on the floor.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" She purrs into my ear.

"No Miss Luthor," I say nibbling on her pulse point.

She smiles and throws me on the bed, she starts to undress from her tight blouse and I can't help but marvel at her perfect boobs. Slowly she gets down to no clothing and pounces on the bed.

Grinning she kisses up and down my writhing body. I pant and shiver against her expert touch. She lays in-between my thighs and teases me immensely.

My shirt is almost off when I stop her, biting my lip nervously, I offer an explanation.

"I have a scar that I don't feel proud of, it's very ugly and has a bad story behind it," I say sacred.

"Kara you are perfect to me and that's what matters" slowly and with consent she lifts my shirt.

There is a long scar across my stomach and Ms Luthor kisses every inch of it. I smile at her kindness and let her continue. She picks up my dildo and starts to tease my desperate pussy with it.

"Lena Please" I whine, desperate to be filled up with a big dildo.

"Is this what you like? Pleasuring yourself with this big and girthy dildo?" She says in a filthy tone.

As she speaks she slowly pushes the lathered dildo into my tight channel, I gasp and clutch at the sheets as she tortures me.

"God yes," I say in a raspy tone.

Hearing my urgent desire she pushes the dildo deep into the tight confines of my wet pussy. I moan and roll my eyes into the back of my head out of sheer pleasure. With loudly wet slapping sounds Ms Luthor thrusts it deep, hard, and fast into me.

"Harder! Lena!" I moan loudly.

With a smirk on her face, Lena pulled the dildo out of me despite my protests. I whine out until she repositions us, I wait in anticipation, our cores touch and waves of pleasure course through me.

We grind together for a few minutes before my short nails grip deeply into Ms Luthors pale thigh. Coming with a scream we collapse together and sleep peacefully knowing my parents won't be home until next week.

After that, we started dating secretly and fucking almost every day. I would always tease her in English class and then ask to go to the bathroom, I would wait until she checked up on me and jump her.

Hey all so I hope you enjoy I made this on the 25th of June because I felt productive and I think this is way better than my first chapter. Thanks for sticking with me whilst I grow and learn. Also, I wrote all 1725+ words with one thumb so I'm pretty proud. Thank you so much and please follow and vote for me. 😘♥️✌ BTW I want to say I really appreciate the feedback.