The limo GP

Winn had invited Kara out to the club with their friends James, Sara and Sam.

In Karas apartment she looked for a nice dress to wear out and chose this.

As Kara did a little twirl she looked proud and confident about tonight

As Kara did a little twirl she looked proud and confident about tonight. She left her glasses at home and let out her hair.

As she pulled up to the club she saw her friends waiting for her at a table already. So she strided over to them with a smile on her face.

"Hi guys" Kara Said as she sat down next to Sam

They all greeted Kara and started talking, after an hour Kara decided to get everyone more drinks so she got up and ordered drinks.

Kara took out the flask that Winn gave her filled with alien alcohol. As she waited for her drinks a breath taking woman walked up next to her leaning across the bar exposing her cleavage.

"Hello there gorgeous" Lena said as she looked Kara up and down

"Hello to you to" Kara looked down as she blushed realising she looked at Lenas cleavage.

"Lena, Lena Luthor" Lena said as she put out her hand to shake

"Kara Danvers, nice to meet you" Kara looked up at Lena and saw Lena eyeing her body.

The way Lena was looking at, made her immediately feel a heat in between her legs. As Kara failed not to look at Lenas boobs, Lena said smirking "My eyes are up here kara"

Karas eyes snapped up to Lena eyes and stared for a long moment until the bartender returned with her drinks.

The sexual tension in the air couldn't even be cut with a knife, there was so much.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes" Lena said as she gave Kara a wink, walking around.

Kara brought her drinks to the table and took a shot. " I'm just going to the toilet I'll be back"

As Kara walked to the bathroom she didn't know what to expect, what was Lena going to do?

She opened the bathroom door and was greeted by a dimly lit neon hallway.

Kara had a feeling of warmth throughout her whole body as she looked at the beautiful Lena Luthor In front of her.

Lenas dress hugged her curves nicely and her jawline matched the grin on her face. As the red neon lights shone on Lena she looked like a devilish goddess.

Lena quickly pulled Kara into one of the stalls as she pushed Kara gently against the stall, locking the door behind her.

Lena put both of her arms by the side of Karas face, pulling her into a passionate yet hunger kiss both of the woman could feel the electricity infighting through their body's.

The world around them seemed to disappear, the music in the background slowly fading out. As Lena pulled away she quickly pushed Kara against the wall kissing her as her hands wrapped around Karas waist and Karas hands reaching around Lenas neck.