Baby sitter

Lena is being babysat by Kara because Lillian had to leave for 'business'.

Lenas POV:
As the doorbell rang all I could think was, this is the seventh babysitter Lillian hired she/he is gonna be like all the rest they come in and realise that they had to look after a Luthor and they just leave.

As I opened the front door I was greeted by a beautiful blonde woman. As I looked up at her I noticed her bright blue eyes and this kind of happy energy radiating off of her.

"Hi I am Kara and you must be Lena?"
Kara Said looking down at the 17-year-old

"That's me, come in," Lena said holding the door open.

Kara walked inside to be greeted by a giant high rise roof and thousand dollar paintings everywhere but she noticed that the home wasn't very homey the house felt empty with no character.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie I brought some of my favourites," Kara Said suggestively

"Yeah, what movies did you bring?" Lena asked unsure of what Kara would like in terms of movies.

"I brought the whole harry potter set of movies," Kara Said as she pulled the movies out of her bag.

"I love Harry, potter!" Lena said happily

"That's good, okay now I am going to order some takeout what would you like?" Kara Said as she pulled out her phone and sat on Lena's couch.

"Can we get Chinese?" Lena said sitting next to Kara

"No problem, I'll order it now. Although I must warn you I eat a lot" Kara said as she started setting up the movie

The movie started and Lena and Kara sat next to each other until the food came. Kara got up and went to the door, played for the food and brought it into the living room.

Kara set out the dinner and they started talking about all sorts of stuff while eating.

When they finished eating Kara started cleaning up the mess and then sitting back down next to Lena.

"Hey did you know it's my birthday today, I'm turning 18," Lena said as she looked into Kara blue eyes.

"Well happy birthday lena," Kara Said as she hugged Lena

Lena shifted over so that their thighs were now touching. Kara looked at Lena as the world around them seemed to disappear, Kara felt warmth throughout her body as she looked at Lena.

Lena and Kara were now only inches apart, Lena quickly closed that gap kissing Kara with lust-filled eyes.

Lena's lips with so soft and warm Kara felt like she was kissing heaven. Lena's tongue licked the bottom of Kara's lip asking for entrance which happily did.

As their tongue's fought for dominance their hands were all over each other and continue to roam. Lena's hands started to unbutton Karas shirt which Kara then returned the favour.

As Kara pulled away she asked, "are you sure you want this?"

"Yes I am very sure, you are a literal goddess and your so nice," Lena said scared that Kara would pull away.

As Kara looked into Lena's emerald eyes she pulled Lena into a passionate kiss and pulled off her own shirt.

Lena's hands reached up to Kara's breast and she fondles the perfect perky boobs.

Kara took off Lena's shirt and pulled away from there kiss so that she could reach Lena's neck.

Lena moaned as Kara's tongue reached her pulse point, sucking on it and nipping it. Karas hand now started to roam Lena's boobs.