Lena-Kara-Sam

Game night had just finished and everyone had left except for Lena and Kara who are dating and Sam.
They were sitting on the couch h sipping wine when Lena pulled Kara into a passionate kiss.
"Uh, should I leave?" Sam said not knowing what to say.
Lena and Kara looked at each whispering and then turning to Sam.

"Sam have you ever had a threesome?" Lena said smiling at Sam

"Y-yes," Sam said.

"Would you like to join us?" Kara asked looking expectantly at Sam

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Sam said

"Yes" they both replied at the same time

Kara stood up off the couch and sat on Sam's lap. "Can I kiss you?" Kara Said in a lustful tone

Sam replied to Kara by pulling her into a kiss filled with longing and lust. Lena stood up and walked over to the two kissing as she took off her shirt and skirt, sitting on the couch behind Sam she worked her hands around the front of Sam's chest unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it on the ground.

Sam and Kara were still making out when they pulled apart in order to breathe, only to pull right back in but this time Sam started by slipping some tongue into Karas mouth exploring as they continued.

Lena was now working on Karas shirt and pulling Kara away from Sam to kiss her. Sam moved behind Lena
And started leaving marks on Lena's neck causing her to moan into Kara's mouth.

Sam started to fondle Lena's boobs As Kara and Lena kissed. Sam who not took off her own bra and Lenas, moving over to Kara to take off her bra.

Lena laid down as Kara took off her pants only leaving panties, Sam straddled Lena as Sam made her way to Lena's core.

Lena gripped Karas ads as she positioned Karas sweet spot to just above her mouth, slapping Karas ads causing her to moan Lena started to lick Kara mercilessly.

Sam started teasing Lena's entrance with her fingers feeling how wet Lena was, slowly Sam entered Lena causing her to groan on to Karas sweet spot.

Kara moaned as she gripped Lena's hair (Not hurting her) as she pushed her hips on to Lena's tongue.

Sam started to speed up with her fingers as she added her tongue into the mix Sam heard Lena groan in pleasure.

As Kara and Lena were on the edge of their breaking point they both came in unison as they rode out their climax they started to please Sam.

Kara was sat on the couch with Sam in between her arms facing Lena. Kara started kissing Sam's neck making sure to leave a mark.

Lena then pulled off Sam's pants as she started pulling her panties off.

"Wow your really wet for me baby," Lena said in a husky voice.

"Mmhm" was all Sam could manage as Lena started to thrust her fingers into Lena adding her tongue and a third finger Lena sped up her thrust causing Sam to whimper.

Kara fondled Sam's boobs As she continued to suck on Sam's neck. Sam was soon on the verge of climaxing.

"Lena!" Sam moaned as she came all over Lena's mouth and fingers. Leaning back more into Kara Sam panted as Kara and Lena continued to pleasure her taking her to climax once again.

Once Sam had came twice it was Karas turn again, Kara was in the doggie style position as she pleasured Lena and Sam fingered her.

They kept at it filling the room with moans and groans of pleasure, As they came in unison.

They walked over to the bed and fell asleep with Sam in the middle cuddles by Kara on her back and Lena face to face.

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to send in suggestions if you want. I'll update soon.