Camping Trip BDSM

3 years ago ~

"Lena, I'm in love with you"

"Kara I'm in love with you to. I have always loved you"

They both embraced kissing as the snow fell around them. They have now been married for 3 years.

Lena and Kara decided to go camping as a way for them to relax. They had planned lots of fun activities like kayaking, fishing (Kara taught Lena how to fish), hiking and birdwatching.

"Today was one of the best days ever" Kara Said as she collapsed on their bed.

"Yes it was very fun, are you ready to cook dinner?" Lena said whilst setting up the campfire.

They pulled the metal grill out and put it over the fire and then they cooked their seasoned fish they caught earlier. 

They ate their fish and talked about their day. Kara pulled out a bag of marshmellows.

Kara got two skewers an put one on each skewer. She gave one to Lena and they roasted them to perfection.

"Here you go Lena" Kara Said smiling

They fed eachother the marshmellows  and laughed as they ate. Lena pulled Kara into a kiss as they both dropped the skewers pulling each other into a deeper kiss.

They could taste the marshmellow on each other's lips and they loved it. "Lena you taste nice and sweet" Kara Said giggling

"And you are sweet" Lena said as she picked Kara up placed her on the bed.

Recommended sounds to listen to.

Lena closed the tents door and looked back at Kara. Kara was laying on the bed facing Lena with her stomach down and her feet in the air.

"Tie me up baby" Kara Said offering her hands.

Lena reached into a bag and pulled out handcuffs. "Are you sure you want to start something you can't finish" Lena said smirking.

"I'm more than happy to let you fuck me hard,deep and fast all night long" Kara Said grinning.

"Well now your in for it" Lena said

Lena handcuffed Kara up and tied the handcuffs to above the beds headboard. Lena then spread Karas legs and tied them to the end of the bedpost.

Lena walked around the bed almost animalistic, as if she was stalking her prey.

Lena picked up a blindfold and put it on Kara causing her to bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

Karas senses were now heightened due to one of her senses being rendered useless.

Lena ripped off Karas button up shirt causing Kara to gasp in surprise. Lena trailed her long nails along Karas stomach.

Karas breathing sped up as Lena teased her body. Lena had now stripped Kara down to a bra and panties.

Lena picked up and ice cube and moved it with her tongue. The sensation sent shivers down Karas body from the feeling of cold water and Lenas hot and now wet tongue.

Kara moaned as Lenas tongue reached her boobs, Lenas mouth sucked on Karas now hard nipples.

Lena played with Karas nipples before pulling away, Karas body ached for Lenas touch to be back on her body.

"Lena your such a tease" Kara panted frustrated.

Kara loved the feeling of not knowing how or when Lena would fuck her. Lena was now back over Kara with lust filled eyes as she watched Kara squirm under the pressure of her tongue on Karas wet panties.

Lena ripped off the panties leaving Kara vulnerable and exposed. "Your nice and wet for me baby" Lena purred

Lena knew that Kara loved being called baby and she used it to her full advantage.

"Please Lena" Kara whimpered

Lena teased Karas entrance with one hand and teased Karas boob with the other.

"Please what baby" Lena said smirking

Lena loved the effect she had on not only Karas mind but her body. It made feel powerful and dominant know how Karas body worked.

"Fuck me Lena, please" Kara begged

Lena walked away from Kara and went back over to her bag and opened it, being as quiet as possible to surprise Kara.

Lena put her fingers inside Karas wet and slick pussy as she thrusted them deep inside her.

Lena felt around her pussy, curling her fingers and hitting Karas G-spot. Lena kept thrusting over and over until Kara was cuming hard and fast.

When Lena felt Karas pussy cum she pushed her wet strapon hard and deep in Karas throbbing pussy.

Kara moaned loudly as she was overwhelmed with the sensation. Lena was fucking her at a very fast pace and was going to make Kara fun again.

"F-fuck Lena" Kara screamed as she cumed onto Lenas strapon.

"Good girl, but I'm still not going to stop.

Hearing this made Kara grip her handcuffs tighter, feeling wave after wave of pleasure and pain wash over her.

Karas back was arching and she was panting hard from the intense pleasure.

Lena kept fucking Kara until she came again. In total Kara had now had 5 orgasms fucking 5.

"Baby, I need a break I don't think I can take another orgasms.

"You can and you will, my baby" Lena demanded.

Lena thrusted as hard and deep as possible. Lena fucked Kara as fast as possible and pulled off Karas blind fold.

"Look at me while you cum baby" Lena again demanded

Kara looked directly into Lenas eyes as she climaxed powerfully on Lenas strapon.

Lena slowed down her thrust and uncuffed Kara. Kara layed against Lenas front with the strapon still in her.

"Baby I need to pull of or you will be sore" Lena said

"No please keep it in me" Kara Said still recovering.

After around 5 minutes her breathing went back to normal and Lena slowly pulled out of Karas now tight pussy.

"Ah fuck" Kara whined

"I told you" Lena said

Lena pulled the strapon off and put it in her bag. They layed together cuddling looking up at the night sky as they fell asleep.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Have a good day.