Christmas

It's Christmas night and everyone is gathered at the Danvers house for Christmas. Lena and Kara have been dating for a couple months now and they continue to grow stronger.

They all had a lovely dinner and were now drinking alcohol and talking. They were all having fun but Lena and Kara decided to go to bed.
Lena had striped down to just underwear and a bra. Kara was in the shower and brushing her teeth. Kara came out of the bathroom in a sexy robe.

Kara slipped into bed next to Lena and pulled her into a warm embrace. Lena didn't hesitate to cuddle Kara. Lena shifted so that she was laying on her back and Kara snuggled into her chest.

Kara could feel the warmth of Lenas body and the soft sheets. Lenas heart beat was all Kara could listen to as she started to fall asleep.

After an hour of trying to go to sleep Lena decide to relax on the roof and wet h the starts. Lena opens the bedroom window and climbed onto the roof.

Kara woke up in the middle of the night and realised that Lena wasn't there. Kara got out of bed and put her robe back on and started her search for Lena.

She quickly found Lena on the roof with another blanket wrapped around her as she looked up at the stars not noticing Karas presence.

"Babe?" Kara asked rubbing her eyes and laying down next to Lena.

"Yes Kar?" Lena said wrapping them both in the warm blanket and shielding them from the cool nights breeze.

"What are you doing up?" Kara questioned looking up at the stars.

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to watch the stars and try to clear my head" Lena said pulling Kara closer.

"They are beautiful" Kara admitted as she too looked at the stars patterns. 

Kara looked at Lena and admired the look of pure bliss on her face, her eyes were a beautiful green colour and the stars were reflected in her shining eyes.

Kara sat up and Lena did as well, Kara gently turned Lena's face and lifted her chin with her own finger looking deep into her eyes. Kara pulled Lena into a passionate kiss and embracing her back and waist.

They kissed and layed back down with a warm feeling in their bodies. Lena stood up and brought Kara with her still covering them with the blanket.

Lena moved them back inside and gently pushed Kara on the bed causing her to gasp in surprise. Lena closed the window and dropped the blanket.

Lena moved closer to the bed before Kara pulled her into the bed with a wicked smirk. Kara straddled Lena and kissed her, making sure to tease Lena.

Lenas whole body was suddenly filled with energy as Karas warm and soft lips captured Lenas. Kara started to grind onto Lenas stomach and suck on Lenas neck and pulse point.

Kara put her hand over Lenas mouth to stop the moan she could see was about to escape her perfect lips. Kara nipped, licked and sucked on Lenas causing her to squirm and whimper from the contact.

Kara loved the feeling of Lena underneath her and she loved the new feeling of having to be quiet. Lena could feel Kara getting wetter by the minute and it only excited her more.

The room was filled with constant moving and the occasional sound of Kara whispering. "Shh Lee you don't want to wake up Alex do you?" Kara Said in a husky voice covering Lenas mouth as she fondled Lenas boobs.

Kara was now under the duvet with her head between Lenas legs and she couldn't contain her excitement at seeing Lena so wet.

Lena was already gripping the sheets and biting her lip in anticipation. These little moments only made their connection more intimate and special.

The love they had for each other was infinite and unique. Lena had loved everything about her girlfriend and that was also including her flaws.

Back to the present moment, Kara had pulled off the blue underwear and was teasing her entrance very slowly. All Lena wanted to do was moan loudly and scream Karas name but she couldn't.

The blonde had an increased sex drive recently and seemed to be insatiable but that wasn't a problem for Lena. Although it was hard for Lena to have sex so often she loved how her girlfriend knew how to make her feel so good.

A wet long tongue had now started a steady pace flicking at the throbbing pussy. Whilst Lena gripped the sheet a bit tighter, her hips were thrusting into Karas mouth and tongue.

Even though Kara had just started working her Lee she could feel her already close to climaxing. Her knuckles started to turn white from the death grip Lena had on the sheets.

Slipping three fingers deep inside without warning, Kara could feel her warm pussy swallowing her up. Lenas whole body ached for more of Kara and her touch.

The speed and depth of her fingers were enough to send Lena over the edge and just as she was about to moan Kara covered her mouth. Lena sucked on her sucked on her fingers trying to silence herself and taste herself.

Kara moved up to Lenas chest and started playing with Lenas hard nipples. " Good girl" Kara cooed.

"Mhmh" Lee hummed in response to Karas sexy voice and her hand movements.

Lena was still trying to calm down after reaching her peak but Kara was having none of it. Kissing all over Lenas neck, lips, boobs and stomach Kara tried her best to get Lena ready to go for round two.

Kara could see the tenderness of her actions and weighed in that feeling. Having fired Lee up again Kara pulled away after kissing her.

It was now 1am and Lena couldn't cope with the new found throbbing between her legs. "Kar you are such a tease" Lena groaned getting up slowly.

Kara just watched as Lena got up and walked into the bathroom after reving her body up again. Lena could feel Karas eyes on her body and she loved it.

Lena got into the shower and turned on only the cold water making sure to stop and aroustion to arise. After getting out of the shower and going back to bed Lena fell asleep in Karas arms.

"Morning Lee" Kara Said smiling widely at Lena.

"What time is it?" Lena groaned.

"6am so get up because I am going to make the famous Danvers blueberry pancakes.

They both got up and got into dressing gowns to warm up. Kara raced down the stairs whilst Lena finished getting ready.

Lena walked down stairs to be greeted with the smell of blue berry pancakes and Karas signature smell, lavender. Kara grinned as she saw her girlfriend approach, playfully slapping her ass.

"Hey don't you start again missy" Lee warned.

Kara and Lena sat down and ate their pancakes with coffee. Kara pulled Lena into a passionate kiss after finishing her food.

They soon were making out when they pulled apart after hearing a short cough. "Good morning" Kelly said Smiling.

"Morning" they said in unison.

They all laughed and had a great Christmas. Lena and Kara stayed in town with Eliza and Jerimah to show Lena around.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. Please write feedback and suggestions. Love you all.