TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2

(For anyone who didn't know this is based on the TV show Spartacus)

This story has mentions of SA.

My body thrums in satisfaction as I dress myself and leave my masters chambers, Dominique lays in her bed sound asleep after our night together. I watch her for a brief moment before I leave in search of the escaped assassin.

I roam the halls for a good two hours in a futile attempt to find the Assassin, after giving up I return to my slumber. I awake in the morning to my Domina summoning me.

I redress myself quickly before finding my Domina, as I walk onto the balcony I can't help but notice the way Dominique perks up at my presence. I bow my head politely as I await commands.

"Kara you are to be rewarded for winning in the Arena" Dominque says heartfully.  

She walks closer to me, her lips find mine in a delicate kiss. She slowly pulls herself away from me and gestures down at my fellow gladiators below.

"My reward?" I question glancing at Dominique's breasts.

She smirks at me as her husband comes up behind me and clasps his hand on my shoulder. I lock my jaw looking away from Domina's body.

"Kara your reward is going to be determined soon but for now I am hosting a glorious party and I need you to impress Gaius Glaber and his wife Lena Glaber," He says with a tensed jaw.

I nod my head in understanding, I know what this means and it's never good...

A few hours later I'm training with the new slaves under the harsh sun, my body glistens with sweat as I move, whilst I fight my head swims with thoughts of catching the Assassin.

After disarming the slave I return to the baths and wash myself thoroughly for the night to come. I start to wash my hair when one of Domina's body slaves enters and starts walking towards me, her hands immediately lock around my neck.

"What do you want Sam?" Sam just smiles at me as she leans up to kiss my neck. 

"You know what I want," Sam says seductively, she bites her lip as her hand slowly reaches my bare cock.

"I don't have time for this Sam... I need to wash my hair" I say sighing.

"Keep washing your hair while I please you" Sam says with a smile on her face. 

I continue to wash my hair ignoring the feeling of Sam's lips around my tip, I rinse out the water and watch as it drips down my breasts, stomach and eventually my thighs. I grip Sam's hair and gently pull her off my hard cock, she whines as my cock leaves her throat.

Carefully I pull her off her knees and into my lap. I kiss her soft lips and massage her ass, her body arches against mine. Using my hands I position Sam just over my erection, I thrust my hips upwards and pull Sam slowly down onto me.

"Kara please take me fully," Sam says desperately grinding against me.

I smile at her and interlock our lips, I pull aside Sam's underwear garment with a vicious rip. I bite her lip teasingly to distract her from my cock entering her once again. She moans loudly from the intrusion, her hands wrap around my neck and hold firmly onto my wet blonde hair.

Without care I pick Sam up by the hips and penetrate her at a rapid pace, she starts to moan and form incoherent words as I fuck her.

"Mhm. Oh!" Sam cries out.

"You like being fucked like a filthy slave don't you? Hmm?" I say gripping her ass.

Sam's eyes almost turn black with desire as I speak filthy words in her red ears, her body quivers continuously, my arms start to feel numb from holding her up and bouncing her on my cock.