Grinder

Quick heads up guys I am only going to update on Thursdays from now on and the time tense in this chapter might change.

Lena Luthor is lonely and needs a quick hookup. But what she finds is not what she expected.

Kara Danvers, the perfect girl, her gorgeous blonde hair, her radiant smile, and don't even get me started on her personality.

I just pray that she isn't a catfish like most of the others on this app. We have been talking for a few weeks now and I can't wait to meet her.

As I wait on the beach for her, my thoughts go blank as I listen to the sounds of waves crashing and birds chirping. The sun is setting and a cool breeze blows my hair in the wind.

I sigh as I start to think she's not coming. But just as I'm about to get up and leave, someone comes over to me smiling.

"Hi um sorry to bother you but are you Lena?" She asks seemly unsure of herself.

Her profile on grinder does not do her justice. She is gorgeous in real life, just her presence is enough to stun me into silence.

"Yes that's me," I say standing up.

I expect her to shake my hand but instead, she pulls me into a hug. Her smell is intoxicating and the way she holds me, makes me feel all nice and warm inside.

Slowly she pulls away and smiles at me. "It's nice to meet you, Lena," Kara says looking into my eyes.

"Shall we sit down?" I ask slowly looking her up and down.

"Sure," She says biting her lip.

I sit down on the blanket and open the picnic basket. I pull out a cheese platter and put it in the middle of us.

Kara looks out at the ocean and seems to get lost in a trance. "So Kara tell me about yourself," I say drinking some red wine.

Slowly she turns around to face me, then and only then I notice just how crystal blue her eyes are.

"Well Lena I work at CatCo media as Cat Grant's assistant," Kara says eating a grape.

"What about you? Where do you work?" Kara asks fiddling with her fingers.

"I work at L-corp as the CEO," I say blushing and looking down only to lock on to Kara's cleavage.

Kara grins as my eyes quickly snap back to her eyes. "That's very impressive Miss Luthor," Kara says, slowly saying the word Luthor.

The sun was now faded and the cool breeze was cold. The platter was empty and my body was having pleasant shivers.

I notice Kara shivering "Kara are you cold?"

Kara nods her head yes. I quickly move the platter and pull my jacket around her.

"Thank you," Kara says moving closer to me.

"No problem," I say pulling a blanket out of the picnic basket.

"Can I ask a favour of you?" Kara says looking at me curiously.

"Depends on what you want," I say winking at her.

She chuckles and replies "Can we cuddle?"

"And what would I get in return?" I say smiling at the adorable dork in front of me.

"For starters, you would get my gratitude," She says grinning.

"And maybe just maybe if you're nice ill give you some dessert," Kara says moving her hand up my thigh.