The Comander GP

Sidenote: I am aware that when you read think of Sam's daughter. I am just letting you all know to avoid another confusion... it is Not her daughter. I must also state that half way through writing this I decided to change the plot once again... Lol I have re-written this damn chapter for like a year over and over. Anyway what I wanted to say was that the elite forces that Kara is joining is more like a no rules mafia type special forces. Basically they are an off the books operation and anything goes.

Also, the chapter picture is Lucy.

BTW this is a version of Kara that is the polar opposite of her puppy dog attitude. I want you to understand that in this chapter I am definitely not trying to replicate her show personality. 🤭😘

Kara showed up on her first day of training eager to improve her skills. When she got there she was greeted by her stunning general, she was a woman that demanded the attention of every recruit.

Her presence alone was enough to make Kara shiver. She struggled to contain her subtle appreciation of the woman's features.

"My name's Ruby, what's yours?" The gorgeous woman asked quietly.

"Anything you want it to be darling," She replied in a flirtatious tone. Ruby smiled at her as she brushed her hand against the blonde's soft arm.

"Well, I look forward to getting to know you," Ruby stated, biting her lip.

As their conversation came to an end, they realized their talking wasn't as hushed as they thought.

"You. What is your name?" The general asked, figuratively towering over the blonde.

Trying not to flinch away, Kara stood straighter, almost challenging the general. She felt conflicted as she looked into her streaky green eyes.

She noticed her hair was pinned up in a neat slicked bun, not a single hair astray, her uniform was quite clearly tailored, even her stance told the blonde that she would be wise to not question her superiority.

"Kara Danvers," She replied, ignoring the curious stares of the others. Kara's breathing almost halted as the general leaned just inches away from her face.

"Do you think you're better than the others?" The general whispered in a neutral tone.

The blonde searched her green eyes as she thought about how she wanted to answer that question. Depending on her answer she could have wildly different reputations both as a bitch and as a wimp.

"I don't think I am better than the other recruits," Kara said as she subtly stepped further back from the general.

"Good, beca-" The general turned around to continue her speech when she was momentarily stunned by the woman daring to interrupt her, let alone question her.

"I don't think I am better than the others... I simply am." Kara said shrugging her shoulders and maintaining tense eye contact.

Instead of hastily acting the general simply turned to face the blonde and looked at her. The way the woman stared at her, Kara couldn't help but wonder what thoughts crossed her mind. What did she think of the blonde? How would she react? Would she regret her actions?

"Prove it," The general said, gesturing to the obstacle course.

General Luthor had set up a training course which consisted of rock climbing, crawling, jumping, and running. She intended for the course to be fair, but with Kara testing her patience she chose to be a little more assertive than needed.

This course was one of the hardest to do and was meant to make sure the recruits were mentally and physically ready to join the mafia. Which worked in favor of her agenda by putting this so-called protégé in her place.