You Wanting Them To Cum In You

Start from the beginning

The bed was creaking and feeling like it was going to break as you rode Yoongi. And he put his hand around you throat holding it tightly.
"You like it whore?" He said in a raspy voice and you nodded biting your lip.
You put your hands on his chest, trying to keep up right. And you kept moaning his name like he asked.
Having you both on cloud 9. And he hit your g spot making you immediately come. And you kept riding him getting him to come too.
As you felt him twitch in you, you left him inside of you still riding.
And he smirked knowing what you were trying to do. And he came in you, making you let off a low soft moan.

J-Hope

Your hands behind you trying to slow Hoseok down as he fucked you into the wall with no mercy

"Fuck you're so deep babe." You moaned. And he smiled. And he smacked your ass making you yelp. And bite your lip liking the feeling of the sting.
He pulled your hair back, and kissed you. And pushed you back into the wall with a thrust. And snuck his arm around and squeezed your boob.
"Hoseok. Come in me." You moaned. And he started dripping you. And pulled out, and stayed leaning on the wall trying to catch your breath.

Jimin

Jimin has to bent over the bathroom sink, watching your face as he fucked you from behind

Jimin has to bent over the bathroom sink, watching your face as he fucked you from behind. You watched him too as sweat fell from his forehead and started to form in his hair. And he pushed his hair back, leaving a couple of strands still sticking to his forehead.
He pulled your arms behind you holding onto them for support as he fucked you.
Making you lay your head on the sink. You lifted your leg up feeling your come about to come out.
"Fuck babe I'm gonna come." Jimin moaned.
"Come in me. Fill me up Jimin." You moaned and he pushed into you letting his warm cum shoot into you.
And you came making your juices mix together.

Taehyung

Taehyung pushed your leg up for better access, and rolled his hips against yours

Taehyung pushed your leg up for better access, and rolled his hips against yours. Grinding on you. And put his long slender fingers around your neck. Choking you.
"You like me fucking you like the slut that you are don't you?" He asked whispering in your ear and you threw your head back not being able to answer for feeling an amount of pleasure you didn't even know what possible.
And you pushed your hand down and started rubbing your clit for more stimulation. But Taehyung grabbed both of your hands pinning them above your head.
"Only I'm allowed to touch down there." He said in a low deep voice making you bit me your lips.
And you felt yourself come and you couldn't even control it. It had to come out.
"Tae come in me. Babe please come in me." You begged him. And he licked his lips looking down at you.
And you felt him shoot up into you, making you clench your thigh. And he pulled your legs apart watching it drip out of you.

Jungkook

Jungkook had you bent over the kitchen counter, and broke your back

Jungkook had you bent over the kitchen counter, and broke your back. And he slapped your ass hard.
"You like this don't you?" He said in a raspy voice. And you laid your head down on the counter.
And Jungkook smacked your ass harder making you scream in pain and pleasure.
"Answer me slut." He said smacking you butt again.
"I love it Jungkook." You moaned.
And Jungkook started going faster but still deep.
"Shit you're deep Jungkook." You moaned.
"Take it." He said smacking your butt hard.
"Shit." You moaned.
"I'm gonna come." Jungkook moaned.
"Come in me please." You said.
"Beg for it. Beg for this." He said still fucking you.
"Come in me Jungkook. Please come in me babe. Please." You begged and moaned. And felt him fill you all the way up and you moaned as he pulled out.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this. I think some of them could have been better. But none the less I got turned the fuck on.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios. And don't be shy to request the dirty ones cause those are the ones I love.

Love you!😘😘😘😘