Kise x Reader

Whoaaa.

1k reads?

That's awesome you guys.

This chapter will be the last holiday related oneshot, but I will continue to write!

Please enjoy this Kise x Reader!

Oh, and just a reminder, when you see "_____" please insert your name!

X-X-X-X

Kise x Reader

"_____cchiiiiiiiiii~" Kise runs up to you and gives you a bone crushing hug.

You tense up at his touch since you guys are just friends [[Not for long fufufufu]]. "Kise! What are you doing?!" You shove him off you in a very Kasamatsu-like way.

Kise hits the ground with a thud. "Ehhh," he rubs his behind as he stands up. "That hurt _____cchi. Maybe a kiss to make it feel better," he teases.

You blush, but you are ready to punch Kise into oblivion. "One more word from you, Kise Ryota and I will give you a kick Kasamatsu-senpai will be proud of."

Kise laughs. "Gomen, gomen, _____cchi. I was just kidding, you know." He suddenly turns serious. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you," with that he walks away leaving you with your jaw dropped on the ground.

You feel somebody sit beside you. You turn your head and see Momoi. "Loosen up, _____. It's New Year's Eve! Have some fun! Kise is just teasing you because he likes you."

Your heart stops for a moment. "What do you mean, Momoi?" It's true you also did enjoy Kise's company, and goofy, adorable, cheerful, bubbly, amazing, personality.

"I've known Kise since middle school! I can tell that boy is head over heels for you!" Momoi explains. She stands up and continues, "Just give him a chance, ______." She turns her head and walks over to Kuroko and the other guests.

You sat there awestruck. While everybody was talking and having fun, you were sitting on the couch of Kise's apartment reithinking your times with Kise. You suddenly remember all the times he's gone out of his way for you. I really am that dense aren't I? you laugh lightly.

"Um," someone says in front of you. "______-chin." You look up and see Murasakibara snacking on a bag of potato chips. "Kise-chin wants to talk to you on the roof," he says munching on his potato chips.

"Eh...okay. Thanks Murasakibara-kun," you get off the couch and put on your scarf and jacket. You walk out the door and up a flight of stairs that lead to the roof. Before you open the door, you check your watch. You only had a few minutes until the New Year. What could Kise want at this time? It's almost the countdown. You open the door and there you see Kise pacing back and forth as he mumbles incoherent words to himself.

He hears you open the door and his expression suddenly lights up. "_____CHIIIIIII~!" He runs up to you and hugs you just as hard as earlier. You don't tense up anymore, but you feel heat rise up to your cheeks.

You hug him around his neck and whisper quietly in his ear. "Sorry, Kise."

He pulls away and looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about _____cchi?"

"For earlier," you quickly say. "I was being really... rude to you. I apologize for that."

"It's in the past now," he smiles widely. Not long after his smile fades away. "____cchi. Can I ask you a super important question?"