Takao x Reader

Did you guys like my Kiyoshi x Reader?

I hope you did! If you haven't read it, it was the chapter before this!

Soooo... here it is!

Twenty-two more days until Christmas!

X-X-X-X-X-X

Day 3: Takao x Reader

You and Takao were quietly sitting on the couch watching a Christmas movie. You already finished decorating the tree and hanging up other miscellaneous decorations around the house. Takao's fingers are laced with yours. His head was laying on your shoulder, even though it should be the other way around.

You heard a light snoring beside you. You turn your head and you see your seven year old son, Daichi, sprawled all over the couch. His mouth was wide open with some drool starting to drip out. You stifle a laugh and turn your attention back to the television, but as you turn your head something catches your eye.

You suddenly stand up and hear a thud behind you. You see Takao with his eyes closed and mouth open, much like your son's current condition. Like father, like son.

Walking to the window, the image grew clearer. It is snowing. A gasp of excitement escapes your mouth. You look at your son and your husband and back out the window. You are deciding whether to stay with them or go outside. You made your decision pretty quickly. Without a second to waste, you grab your coat and run out the front door.

Takao groans blindly reaches out beside him. "_____-chaaaaaan," he mumbles. Realizing you are not beside him, he jumps up to his feet. He looks around the living room to see if you are there. "Eeeeh. ____-chaaaan. You were supposed to keep me waaarm," he complains.

His ears perk up to the sound of laughing. He follows the sound and looks outside the window. Takao sees you dancing around in the snow and laughing joyously. A smile grows on his face as he sees you. He shakes his head, "You can be such a child, _____-chan." ...Then again...so can I...

Takao grabs his jacket and storms out the door towards you. "_____-CHAAAAAAN!!!"

You see Takao running with his arms spread open and with a goofy smile on his face. Before you could react, he glomps you to the ground. You land on top of Takao and you blush deeply. "Bakao!" you scold jokingly. "You could've hurt yourself, Kazunari!"

"Thank you for caring , _____-chan, but I am safe when I'm with you," he smiles brightly.

"I should be saying that to you," you say as you get up off the ground. But before you could stand on your feet, Takao's hands pull you back down on top of him. "Kazunari, what are you doing?" Honestly, I don't know what he's thinking sometimes.

"It's warmer when your with me," he pouts. You look down at his silvery-blue eyes and get lost in them. He leans up to your face and gives you an Eskimo kiss. He rubs his nose against yours causing you to turn red all over your face.

You lean down and give him a quick peck on the lips to make him stop. The look on his face is priceless I guess that worked.

"OTOUSAAAAAAAN! OKAASAAAAAAN!" You hear thundering footsteps coming closer towards you. "I WANT TO BE PART OF THE GROUP HUG,TOO!" Your son shouts. Daichi's footsteps were getting closer. If it's one thing you knew, he loves group hugs and is going to jump on you and Takao.

"Sorry, Kazunari," you say apologetically to Takao. He gives you a confused look as you roll off of him.

You see the scene unfold you. Your son, Daichi, is running closer to Takao with his arms wide open. He jumps and lands right on Takao's stomach and his feet land on his man area. You hear a loud "Oomph" from Takao and not so very glorious sounds as he was obviously in pain.

Daichi lets go of takao and his expression drops when he sees Takao in pain. "Otousan! Are you okay?" he asks, very concerned for his father.

Tears were forming around Takao's eyes. "It's okay, Daichi! You just hit me with so much-" he winces and you suppress a laugh, "-love," he says the last part in a very high voice.

"Yay! Otousan is okay!" he continues to hug Takao. You look at your husband's face and see the tears falling freely.

Aw. Poor Kazunari. I feel bad now...nah, not really. You think. Like father, like son.

You move over closer to them. "Daichi," his attention turns towards you, "can okaasan be part of the group hug?"

His eyes widen and a huge smile, much like Takao's, is spread across his lips. He nods and embraces you, too. You wrap your arms around Daichi and Takao. They embrace you back with the same amount of love.

"_____-cha. That hurt!" Takao whispers in your ear.

"I said sorry ahead of time," you retort. You escape their embrace and smile brightly. A pout was on Takao's face, whereas Daichi had a large grin. "Now, lets go inside and make some hot chocolate!" you say excitedly.

Daichi's eyes grow even wider and so did his smile. You look at Takao and see an identical look on his face. It was like he never got hurt in the first place.

"I'll race you to the kitchen, otousan!" Daichi gets up and starts to run to the front door.

"Wait up, Daichi!" your husband also gets up and runs to the door.

"Be careful, Kazunari," you yell, "you are going to f-"

You see Takao face plant on the snow in a very comical way.

"-all." I guess I spoke too soon.

Your son stops in his tracks and starts to laugh and Takao's snow covered face. You look at your husband and Daichi to see the same goofy smiles. You laugh to yourself, Like father, like son.

End

X-X-X-X-X-X

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Please leave a vote if you liked it!

Also give me your thoughts in the comments or comment on my latest picture on Instagram! My user is @/generation.of.homosexuals

Thank you for reading!