Akashi x Reader

Oh my goodness. I was going to post this on Akashi's birthday but I totally forgot.

I apologize.

Please enjoy this!

Just warning you, but Akashi might seem a little yandere in one part, but I assure you, he is not.

X-X-X-X

Akashi x Reader

Akashi took a deep breath and knocked on the large, dark door which led to his father's office.

"Come in, Seijuro," a stern voice said from the inside.

Akashi steps into the large, pristine office and stood professionally in front of his father's desk. "Good afternoon, father," Akashi greets politely. His father gives a curt nod and continues to work. "Father. I was wondering if I could bring _____-chan here for today."

Akashi's father looks up from his computer. "Oh. There is nothing planned today and you have finished all your school work, correct?"

"Hai."

"Then, go ahead. _____-chan is a very sweet girl. I quite like her company. And," he pauses. "She seems to make you a lot happier."

"She does make me happy," Akashi smiles. "Thank you, father." He turns around and starts to exit his father's office.

"I'm expecting grand-kids soon."

Akashi freezes and his left eye twitches. His father doesn't make jokes quite often, so Akashi took that statement quite seriously. He quickly closes the door and exhales. Shaking off the uncomfortable feeling, he starts making his way to the garage. Akashi gets into his silver car and drives out of the mansion grounds.

He arrives at your house in a matter of minutes and rings the doorbell. Akashi patiently waits outside, straightening as your dad opens the door. He gives a curt nod at your father and shakes his hand. "_____! Akashi-kun is here!" your dad shouts to you. You run down the stairs as you put on your jacket.

"Thanks, dad," you kiss his cheek and go out the door with Akashi.

"Good afternoon, _____," Akashi holds your hand and walks you to his car.

"So formal today, Seijuro," you notice. "Are you okay?" He opens the passenger door and helps you in. He quickly goes to the other side and starts the car.

"I'm doing fine, _____. You don't need to worry," he gives you a reassuring smile.

Before you know it, you arrive at the mansion grounds. Your eyes widen at the glorious decorations that adorn the mansion. In just a few hours all the decorations are going to be lit up and that will be a sight to behold. Akashi opens the door on your side and helps you out. He leads you into a different part of the mansion grounds.

"Seijuro, where are we going?" you look around you and nothing seems to be familiar.

His grip on your hand tightens. "I'm taking you to the stables," he says shakily.

"Seriously, Seijuro? Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting really strangley ever since you picked me up." You look up at him and try to see any sign of distress in his expression.

Akashi leans his forehead on yours and cups your cheeks. He gives you a short kiss on the lips, "I promise you. I am fine, _____. Thank you for being concerned."

You give him a look that seemed to gaze into his soul. "Fine. You better be alright." you mutter.

Both of you continue to walk on the snowy pathway. You arrive at the large stable which could hold a family of 10. The stable has beautiful horses, sure to win trophies when put in a contest. Akashi goes up to two chestnut colored horses and puts saddles on them. You suddenly remember that Akashi competitively does horseback riding.

"Do you need help getting on the horse?" Akashi teases you.

"Pfff. Of course not, Mr. Absolute," you retort. You try to get on the horse, but fail miserably. You hear a snicker beside you and your head shoots towards Akashi's direction. He's already on his horse and is trying not to laugh at your continues attempts of failure. "Seijuro," you say tiredly.

"Yes, dear?" he responds.

"Can you help me up...please," you say admitting defeat. Akashi laughs lightly and gets off his horse. He teaches you how to get on and helps you. Once you're finally on the horse, you mutter, "Thanks."

Akashi nods and goes on his horse. This isn't your first time riding a horse on Akashi's land, so you know the basics on riding. You are just not particularly familiar with this area of the grounds. Both of you ride on a snowy trail and start talking about the early days of your relationship.

Both of you met after the Winter Cup final after the Rakuzan v. Seirin game. You were walking out of the stadium after watching the game and Nebuya bumped into you. Because of his large build, you immediately fell to the ground and hit your head on the pavement. When you woke up, you were on a bed in his mansion. In the room were Mibuchi, Nebuya, Hayama, and Akashi talking about the game. You were acquainted with the boys very well, especially Akashi. Before you knew it, Akashi asked you to go on a date with him and the rest is history.

The sun is beginning to set and stars started to appear. You and Akashi were on top of a hill that overlooked the mansion grounds. The sight was exceptional. You could see the large mansion and all the unlit Christmas lights. With just the setting sun, the scene is beautiful. Akashi gets off his horse and helps you off of yours.

"Do you know why I brought you up here?" Akashi asks you.

"No, not really," you respond.

"Well, on this hill, you have the best sight to see the Christmas lights," he says. He grabs a small walkie-talkie out of his pocket and whispers into it, "Hit it, Mibuchi."

"Aye-aye, Sei-chan," Mibuchi says back.

Suddenly, the Christmas lights turn on and illuminate the night. Your eyes widen at the sight of the beautiful decorations, but one thing in particular makes your jaw drop. Beside the house are four words formed by Christmas lights on the snow. You turn your head towards Akashi, but you see him on one knee with a red velvet box in his hands. "_____, will you marry me?"

You cover your mouth with your hands trying to suppress a gasp. A hopeful smile is on Akashi's lips and a loving look in his eyes. "Y-yes!" you finally manage to say. Akashi stands back up and captures your lips with his. He pulls away and slips the beautiful diamond ring onto your finger. You kiss him one more times and in that moment, everything is perfect.

X-X-X-X

On Your Wedding Day

"Everyone! May I have your attention!" Akashi says into a microphone. Everybody stops what they are doing and turns their attention to Akashi. "Today, I want to show you a special video that made this day possible."

The guests' attention turned to the large screen. You are caught off guard when you see you and Akashi on top of the hill from over a year ago.

"Do you know why I brought you up here?" the video version of Akashi says.

"No, not really," you respond from the video.

It is the video of the day he proposed. The video finishes you hear Mibuchi from the side, "So touching, Sei-chan!~"

Only one question is on your mind after watching the video. "Seijuro, who took the video?" you ask him with pure curiosity.

Akashi kisses your cheek. "Tetsuya, of course. He's the only one quiet enough to take the video," Akashi says. You nod in understanding and give a light laugh.

You hold Akashi's hand tightly and smile at him. "I love you, Seijuro," you suddenly tell him.

"I love you too, _____," he kisses the top of your head and embraces you lovingly. From that moment on, your life will be changed forever.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

OMG.

I adored typing this!

I hope you guys like this as much as I do!

Please leave a vote and a comment!

Only FOUR more days until Christmas!