How They Spend Winter Break With You

Kuroko: Both of you have some last minute Christmas shopping, but Kuroko will only agree to go if you stop by at Maji Burger to get a milkshake. You spend the rest of the day walking through town.

Kagami: He makes small dishes for you to try out and whichever you like the best, he'd make it for Christmas dinner.

Midorima: You spend a lot of time listening to him play Christmas songs on the piano. Occasionally he will start singing along to it and you join him.

Kise: He would constantly take you to go sing karaoke with him. He would always sing a sweet love song to you once or twice during a session. Then, he'd pull you up and start dancing to the beat of the song.

Aomine: You help him set up a Christmas tree, but he eventually falls asleep during the middle of the process. You guys also go Christmas shopping, but you start to lose him when there's a rack of magazines with his gravure idols.

Akashi: You spend a lot of your time at his home which is very large in comparison to yours. During the afternoon, he'd take you horseback riding with him around the mansion grounds. During that time, you guys talk about each other and you learn more about Akashi.

Murasakibara: You didn't really do much. You mostly spent time on the couch cuddling with Makkun and eating snacks with him. You tried to have popcorn tied around the tree, but Murasakibara would always eat before you finished.

Himuro: You spend a lot of time with him at his place. Both of you are not particularly motivated to go out. He teaches you how to juggle and play billiards during your free time. At night, you snuggle on the couch and watch some American TV shows.

Hanamiya: He's not a big fan of Christmas shopping, but this is a holiday he actually liked. You spend a lot of time decorating his house and tree. During your free time, he teaches you how to play darts and just spend time quietly reading.

Reo: He loves to go shopping in his free time, and he takes you along for the ride. You guys try out new clothes and buy some stuff. You also find matching ugly Christmas sweaters to wear with Reo and he reluctantly agrees to wear it with you.