Kuroko x Reader

Woooo! Day 4!

Oh my gosh. My computer crashed when I was typing. I was almost done. I had over 600 words. AND NONE OF IT SAVED.

Sorry I'm so late.

X-X-X-X-X-X

Day 4: Kuroko x Reader

"Kuroko!" You run up to the blue haired boy who was walking beside Kagami.

Kuroko turns his head towards you and back at Kagami. "You can go ahead to practice, Kagami." He fully turns his attention to you.

Kuroko's hair is slightly messier today which made him look even more handsome. You feel your heart beating fast. You've liked Kuroko ever since middle school. "May I ask you a favor, Kuroko-kun?" You ask him.

Kuroko's eyes widen in surprise, because you actually noticed him walking beside Kagami. "Sure, _____-chan."

"Didn't you say you wanted to be a kindergarten teacher on your interest sheet for class?" Kuroko nods skeptically."Well, I know these triplets who happen to be in that same age group..." you trail off. You take a deep breath and continue, "and I need help babysitting them. So I was wondering if you could help me out..."

"Of course!" Kuroko says too excitedly. "Eh. I mean, I would love to assist you, _____-chan," he says more camly.

"Thank you, Kuroko!" You wrap your arms around his neck, but you immediately back up realizing that you just 'unintentionally' hugged Kuroko. You and Kuroko look away and blush deeply.

X-X-X-X-X

"Sakura! Misaki! Shizuko!" You call out into the empty living room.

Suddenly a rush of footsteps come running towards you and Kuroko. Little girls, all in tutus, start to run around both of you. Their cute giggles filled the room which caused you and Kuroko to smile widely. "Excuse me," Kuroko grabs the attention of the triplets, "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Nice to meet you Misaki-chan, Shizuko-chan, Sakura-chan."

Misaki suddenly stood in front of her sisters in a very protective manner. "Hi Kuroko-san! When did you get here?"

You laugh lightly, "He's been here for the whole time, Misaki-chan."

"Are you a magician, Kuroko-san," Shizuko moves in front of Misaki and walks towards Kuroko. She starts poking to make sure he wasn't a ghost.

Kuroko smiles at Shizuko's curiosity, "I wish I was, but I'm a basketball player."

Sakura also walks up to you and Kuroko. She looks back and forth between you and Kuroko. A sudden mischievous look appeared on Sakura's face. "Kuroko-san, _____-chan, do you want to play dress-up?"

You and Kuroko look at each other and back at Sakura. "Sure," both of you say.

Misaki and Shizuko drag you and Kuroko to their room, which had an overwhelming amount of pink. You and Misaki are in one side of the room while Shizuko and Kuroko are at the other.

Misaki gives you a tiara and a tutu to put on. "_____-chan, do you like Kuroko-san?" Misaki whispers.

Your eyes widen and your heart beat faster. "I like Kuroko as a friend-"

"-No. Not as a friend. Do you like him the way mommy and daddy like each other?" She asks genuinely. Pure curiosity was in her eyes.

"Yes. I do very much Kuroko-kun," you reluctantly say.

Misaki smiles, "That's good..because I think he likes you too."

You look across the room and see that neither Shizuko nor Kuroko are over there. Misaki tells you to close your eyes and hold her hand. She guides you to what might be the kitchen. Already standing there is Kuroko. He had a crown a top of his head and a crimson blanket that acts as a cape.

You open your eyes and see Kuroko standing in front of you. Deeply staring into his eyes, you get lost in them.

"_____-CHAN! YOU MUST KISS KUROKO-SAN." The two little girls shout.

"What?!" You stared at Misaki and Shizuko with your mouth agape. "Why?!" It's not like you didn't want to because you would love to kiss Kuroko any day. Kuroko stood there, not objecting. It seems that he didn't mind kissing you, either.

"Because Kuroko-san likes you!" Shizuko shouts. Once again, your jaw hit the ground

Kuroko turned red and went to Shizuko. "Shizuko, I thought you said you'd keep it a secret," he childishly whines. Your heart dropped to your stomach.

'Kuroko likes me?'

"But _____-chan also likes Kuroko!" Misaki butts in.

"And it's states in the Christmas rule book that you need to kiss someone when you are under a mistletoe!" You and Kuroko look behind you and see Sakura with a wooden stick, which had a mistletoe attached to a string. She stands proudly on the table holding up the stick.

You groan. 'These kids have quite the imagination,' you think. You see Kuroko stand up and walk back towards you.

"Just humor them," he whispers in your ear. All you see is Kuroko leaning in. His soft lips are placed on yours. You hear the little girls squealing and cheering. He pulls away and a goofy smile is on his face. Blood starts to rush to your cheeks.

You cover your face in embarrassment. "You look cute when you're flustered, _____-chan," you hear Kuroko say. He pulls your hands away from your face. He caresses your cheek, sending a shiver down your spine. You hold Kuroko's face in your hands and you crash your lips onto his. He's caught by surprise, but he returns the favor. You pull away, satified. "I really do like you, _____-chan," he whispers loud enough for you to hear.

You feel an overwhelming amount of joy wash over you. "I-I really like you too, Kuroko-kun." You hug him tightly, catching him off guard. Kuroko wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

In the other side of the room are the triplets huddled in a circle. "Operation: Under the Mistletoe is complete!" Sakura whispers to them. The three little girls smirk and giggle. A sly grin forms on Sakura's face, "Now, we just need to make sure that they get married in the future!"

Shizuko turns around, glances at you and Kuroko, and brings her attention back to her sisters. "I don't think that will be a problem."

End

X-X-X-X
Sorry this isn't too Christmas-y, but I hope it's still cute!
Thank you for reading!