Sugar. Yes, please: Murasakibara x Reader

You and Murasakibara are engaged in this oneshot.

X-X-X 

Sugar. Yes, Please: Murasakibara x Reader

You walk out of the bathroom of your apartment with your pajamas and your boyfriend's extremely large t-shirt. Walking over to the window, you rub your eyes as the light peers through the curtains. Dramatically, you open the curtains with both hands and let the sun in. 

Wow! What a beautiful day, today! Your smile drops and you close the curtains immediately. A beautiful day to spend inside. 

You run over to your bed and wrap yourself like a burrito with your blankets. You turn on your laptop and go on YouTube to browse for any viral videos. Your eye catches a thumbnail with a handsome male with sunglasses on. The video is titled "Maroon 5 - Sugar". 

You enjoy watching the video and squealing every now and then. About halfway throught the video, you hear footsteps coming up behind you. "_____-chiiiiin," you hear a certain purple giant behind you. Before you could even respond, you feel a heavy body fall on top of you

 "Atsushi, what are you doing?" you say flustered. You try to push him off you, but he stayed attached to you. His larger back was against your own. 

"I miss _____-chin, so I'm going to stay here," he lazily says. You sigh in defeat, but you suddenly got an idea. You reach under your pillow and grab an umaibo. You aim it across the room so Mrasakibara can grab it and get off of you. You throw the snack, but Murasaibara streches his long arm up and catches the umaibo. 

He opens the wrapper and takes a bite of the snack. "Nuh-uh, ____-chin," he says with his mouth filled with the snack. He lays on your back peacefully until he sees your attention directed on the screen of your laptop. Murasakibara slowly rolls off you and glares at the screen childishly. "Ne, ne, _____-chin. What are you watching?"

"A music video," you answer simply. You move a bit to your right to give Murasakibara some space on the bed. 

Murasakibara pouts as he sees a handsome man singing on the screen ((AU: sorry if you don't find Adam Levine attractive)). "What are they doing, _____-chin?"

"They're crashing weddings and singing for the bride and groom their new song. Wouldn't it be so cool if  Maroon 5 came to our wedding and sang this song?"

"No. The lead singer is too handsome," Murasakibara says bluntly.

You laugh lightly at his childishness causing him to pout even more. "I just want them to sing the song because it kinda reminds me of you," you say quite embarrassedly.

"Really~" he asks as he blushes. Murasakibara listens to the song and suddenly gets an idea.

Two Weeks Later...

"Akashi-kun, have you seen Atsushi anywhere?" you hastily ask. It was almost time for the groom and bride to dance, but Murasakibara was no where to be found. Your eyes travel around the room, but the violet giant wasn't in the room. 

How hard is it to find a two meter titan in this place, you think.

"Don't worry, _____-chan. I assure you that Atsushi is fine," Akashi gives a reassuring smile. 

You nod, but you still couldn't settle the uneasy feeling in your stomach. You take a deep breath and close your eyes to calm down, but when you open them, you see an extremely large cake in the center of the dance floor and a large curtain. The lights suddenly go dim and you hear a familiar tune and a very familiar voice.

I'm hurtin' baby
I'm broken down
I need your lovin'
Lovin' I need it now

Oh my gosh. You look frantically for the source of the voice.

When I'm without you
I'm something weak
You got me begging
Begging I'm on my knees

You look at Akashi and see him with a small smile. Beside him, the rest of the Miracles are no where to be seen as well.

I don't wanna be needin' your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when your away
Oh baby

'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

Suddenly, the curtains dropped and the top of the apparently fake cake opened. Behind the curtain is Midorima on keyboard, Aomine on drums, Kagami and Kise on guitar, and Kuroko on bass. At the same time the Miracles were being revealed, Murasakibara pops out of the cake. Oh. My. Gosh. 

You're Sugar
Yes please
Would you come and put it down on me?

Murasakibara gets out of the cake and struts over to you. You could see a light tint of red on his cheeks as he was singing to you. 

I'm right here
'Cause I need
Little love and little sympathy

He grabs your hand and pulls you into the center of the dance floor with him. 

Yeah you show me good lovin' 
Make it all right
Need a little sweetness in my life

Murasakibara continued to sing to you, and eventually was up and dancing around both of you. Your smile was so big and you were just having the time of your life. He finishes the song and leans down. He places a light kiss on your lips. "_____-chin tastes sweet," he smiles lazily. Murasakibara kisses your forehead, "I love you _____-chin. I'm so happy you're mine."

The End~

X-X-X-X-X

I hope you guys enjoyed reading that! Sorry if you don't enjoy the song, but it's for the fic. 

Please give me some feedback! Thank you!