Under the Mistletoe: Midorima x Reader

Welcome to the first day of the Christmas countdown!

If you didn't know already, my name is Juls!

I hope you enjoy this Midorima x Reader!

When you see "_____-chan" please insert your name!

x-x-x-x-x

You are in the kitchen preparing a delicious Christmas dinner for your family. Your little six year old daughter, Aria, is playing in the living room with her teddy bears and other various stuffed animals. Your husband is probably in a corner of the house listening to Oha Asa.

Midorima is, of course, sitting in a corner listening to Oha Asa. "Cancers! Today your lucky item is a mistletoe! And your lucky color..."

Midorima turns off the radio after listening to what his lucky item and color is of the day. "_____-chan, where are the Christmas boxes?" He asks you as he rummages through a closet.

"They should be in the basement, dear," you respond back as you put cake batter into the oven.

"Arigatou," he says fixing his red Christmas sweater. Midorima goes down to their basement and searches for his beloved lucky item for the day. He smiles triumphantly as he spots the item. Holding it carefully in his hands, he makes his ascend up the stairs. As he closes the door to the basement, a small pair of hands run past him, taking his lucky item. Midorima jumps to his senses and turns his head to the sound of scurrying feet.

"Oi! Aria!" he shouts lightly, not wanting to scare her off. She stands several meters away from Midorima with both her hands behind her back. An innocent smile is planted on her lips. "Now, Aria," Midorima pushes up his glasses, "can you please give your otousan (father) his lucky item?" He tries to smile as sweetly as possible, but it looked more frightening than cute. You and your daughter giggle at the face he made. Midorima turns his back on Aria and crosses his arms. When he turns around both you and your daughter are not in sight.

"Okaasan! Okaasan!" your daughter whispers. She drags you across the room and to the front of the door. "Help me!" She points her finger to the ceiling, indicating you to hand up the mistletoe. Aria widens her eyes and makes a puppy dog face, which happened to be much more cuter than your husband's.

"Say please, Aria," You say, trying to teach her her manners.

"Please, okaasan! Before Otousan gets here!" she rushes you to put up the mistletoe. You reluctantly put up the bunch of leaves onto the ceiling. She claps her hands happily, "Now wait here!"

What could she possibly doing this time? You think. You start to reminisce of the day Aria was brought into yours and Midorima's life. You two were very happy to such have a cheerful, kind, and sometimes mischievous daughter.

"Okaasan!" your daughter speaks, grabbing your attention. Right behind her, is Midorima being dragged by your little six year old. The scene was very cute. A small 108 cm toddler dragging along a 195 cm giant. You could see a light blush in Shintarō's cheeks as he noticed that Aria was making him look like a fool, but you thought he looked adorable.

Aria stops dragging Midorima once they reach you. Your daughter backs away for a second and looks at both of you contently. She grabbed yours and Shintarou's hands and joins them together. Midorima slightly flinches because of your cold hands.

"What are you doing Aria?" Midorima asks Aria. His face is slightly turning pink.

She slightly moves you and Midorima to the left. "I'm making a wedding for mommy and daddy!"

Midorima suddenly coughs and you share a forced smile. "Mommy and daddy are already married, sweetheart. Why do you want us to have another 'wedding'?"

"Because I didn't get to see the first one!" she smiles sadly.

Midorima opens his mouth to protest, but you kick his shin lightly, causing him to wince. You couldn't possibly break your daughter's heart, especially during Christmas. "Are you going to start the wedding, Aria?" you say sweetly. You look at Midorima and see that his once pink cheeks, are now red.

"Hai! Do you, Okaasan, take otousan as your perfect person you want to live your life forever and ever and ever and ever?" Your heart almost stops at your daughter's cuteness.

"I do," you saw sweetly. You look at Shintarou's light green eyes, causing him to blush even more.

"Do you, otousan, take okaasan as your super duper perfectest person you want to live with forever and ever and ever and ever and ever?" It amazes you how your daughter can say that all in one breath.

Midorima gives a small smile that made your heart melt, "I do."

"NOW KISS!" Your daughter shouts.

Midorima stutters, but you shut him up with your lips. He freezes for a moment, but kisses you back. He holds your waist as you wrap your arms around his shoulders. Midorima pulls away and blushes furiously.

"Eh- I-It's not like I liked that kiss..." He manages to stutter out.

You roll your eyes, but your daughter steals the worlds right out of your mouth, "Stop being such a tsundere, otousan! And you guys were under the mistletoe!"

"I am not a tsundere!" Shintarou denies.

"Whatever otousan. Come on! Let's open the presents now!" Your daughter says excitedly.

You look both at Aria and Shintarou and notice how lucky you are to have such an amazing husband and an adorable daughter. "I love you, Shintarou," You say. You go to your tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you, Aria," You kiss the top of her head.

"Merry Christmas, Okaasan!" Aria says lovingly.

"I love you, too, _____-chan." Midorima leans down and kisses you lightly on the lips as he smiles.

"Ew, Otousan! It's only okay to kiss during a wedding! Go back to being tsundere!" Aria says.

Both you and Midorima laugh at Aria's assumption. You and Midorima walk to the Christmas tree hand-in-hand. He sneaks you a kiss on the cheek making you blush red. You lightly nudge him and roll your eyes. You look at Aria and Shintarou once again and a warm feeling fills your heart. You truly loved these two amazing and "most perfectest" people in the world with all of your heart.

End

X-X-X-X-X

Thank you for reading!

If you guys liked it, please share it so other people can enjoy!

Please leave me a vote and your feedback!

Thank you!

-Lex