Murasakibara x Reader

Thank you to those who have been keeping up with this (crappy) fanfiction!

I appreciate those who vote and comment on Instagram. You guys are wonderful!

Please enjoy some Atsushi!

I need to stop putting exclamation points at the end of every sentence!

Crap.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Murasakibara x Reader

"Nova! Rin!" you shout up the stairs, "Don't forget to brush your teeth! Or else Santa won't visit us tonight!"

You hear their feet scurry to the bathroom. "Hurry, Nii-chan!" Nova says, pushing Rin into the bathroom.

You sigh and start to make your way up the stairs, but you feel Murasaibara's large arms wrap around your waist. "_____-chin, do I have to wear the costume? Why can't I just eat the cookies," Murasaibara complains beside you.

"Shhh," you hush his complaining, "the twins might hear you." You give him a quick peck on the corner of his lips, which had some leftover cookie crumbs. "C'mon, Atsushi. We need to tuck in the boys." You and Murasakibara walk up the stairs hand in hand and go into the twin's room.

"Okaasan, outosan! When is Santa coming?" Rin says from his bed. He's sitting up with a teddy bear Murasakibara gave him last year for his 2nd birthday.

Nova sits up from his bed, suddenly interested in the conversation. "Yeah! When is he coming? And are you sure he likes cookies because outosan told me everybody including Santa likes Nerunerunerune candy," he asks you filled with curiosity.

You gaze up at Murasakibara and elbow him as hard as you can. "Ehhh. _____-chin, that wasn't very nice," he rubs his side even though it didn't really hurt due to his large build.

"I think Santa doesn't mind what food we give him as long as the three children," you look at the twins and at Murasakibara, "were all nice this year." All three of them had the same expression on their face, which to you was equally adorable and strange. You kiss Rin and Nova on their forehead, "Goodnight, boys. I love you." Murasakibara ruffles their hair and kisses the top of their heads. Both of you walk out of their room and close the door behind you.

Walking into the room in silence you suddenly come to a stop. "Santa's favorite food is Nerunerunerune candy?" you place your hand on your hip and stare at Murasakibara's smug look.

-Time Skip-

Rin's eyes suddenly pop open.

Creaaaak. Creaaaak.

He gasps quietly, "Santa!" He pulls his covers off of him and hurries over to Nova's bed. He tries to shake him awake. "Nova, wake up! I think Santa is downstairs!" Rin whispers.

Nova fusses and rubs his eyes. "Santa is here?" he asks groggily.

"Yes! He's downstairs! I think..."

He too pulls his covers off of him and both of them open the door to try and see Santa. Rin and Nova tip toe down the stairs. Nova gasps, "It's Santa." Rin puts his finger on his mouth, telling Nova to be silent. "Okay..."

They make it successfully down the stairs. Nova and Rin quickly run into the living room where Santa is. "SANTAAAAA!"

Murasaki- I mean Santa, jumps where his is dropping the cookie from his hand. He turns around and sees Nova and Rin looking up at him. He stares at their awed faces and takes a bite out of his cookie.

"Santa-san! You're so tall!" Rin says looking up. "You are almost the same height as my outosan!"

"Really, Rin-chin?" Murasakiba- Santa takes another large bite out of his cookie.

"How do you know my Nii-chan's name," Nova asks 'Santa'.

"Ehhhh, he's on my nice list this year," 'Santa' takes out a piece of paper, which is actually the receipt for the suit, and pretends to read Rin's name on it.

"What about me?" Nova asks Santa.

"Of course you are, Nova-chin," Santa says ruffling Nova's hair. "Well, Santa needs to go now," Murasakibara (AU: you guys should know who santa is) says to the little boys.

"Wait!" Murasaibara turns around. "What is your favorite food, Santa-san?" Nova asks him.

Murasakibara looks at him with a straight face, but his eyes seem to glow with wonder. "Nerunerunerune candy," he says with his mouth watering.

"I knew it," Nova whispers.

"Santa-san really needs to go now," Murasakibara turns back around and starts walking to the door.

He suddenly stops when two pairs of arms wrap around his legs. Murasakibara's heart is touched by his sons. He ruffles their hair one last time and heads out the door.

Nova and Rin are happy they met Santa. They walk upstairs and back into their beds. Nova looks up at the blank ceiling and frowns, "I hope outosan is okay."

Rin looks at him skeptically. "Of course he is. He's with okaasan in their room."

"I don't know. But I hope he's not too cold." Nova snuggles into his blanket and in no time falls asleep.

Rin just raises an eyebrow and shrugs. I'm more worried about Santa out in the cold.

-Outside-

"Ehhhhhhh. _____-chiiiiiiiin. It's cooooold."

X-X-X-X-X-X-X

I liked typing this one!

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave me a vote, that would be great.

See you tomorrow.

17 more days until Christmas...I think...

Bye!