Kiyoshi x Reader

Day2: Kiyoshi x Reader

Outside, the snow is falling gently to the frosty ground. You are inside helping Kiyoshi put up his Christmas tree. This was going to be your first Christmas a couple. You actually felt kinda nervous being alone with him.

You put up an ornament and suddenly feel a pair up arms wrap around your torso. "_____-chan, do you want some hot chocolate?" His voice sounded weird for a second, but went back to his relaxed and cheerful tone.

"Sure, Teppei," you smile sweetly at him.

You put on some more ornaments on the tree as he is making the hot chocolate in the kitchen. You reach down in the box filled with ornaments, until you realize all of them are gone. You glance behind you and see that Kiyoshi's box is still full.

In the kitchen, Kiyoshi is humming along to Jingle Bells. He picks up the mugs and starts to make his way to you. His eyes grow wide when he sees you approaching his box of ornaments. His feet scurry, but he's not moving anywhere. "Eh- uh..._____-CHAN!" Your head snaps to his direction before you could look inside the box. "Can you help me with the mugs...please?" He sweetly smiles at you. There was a nervous tone to his voice. You nod and pick up your mug from his hand.

"You okay, there, Teppei? You seem kinds...jumpy," you ask him. He has been acting quite strangely ever since you arrived.

"Heheheheeee," he nervously laughs," Noooope! Nothing wrong here!"

You take a sip of your hot chocolate suspiciously. "Okay...If you say so." You and Teppei go back to decorating the tree.

The conversations between you two died down for a while. It was getting kind of awkward, but the silent was kind of calming. "Can you put this ornament on the tree, please, _____-chan," Kiyoshi suddenly speaks. "And please be careful, it's kinda...important."

You reach out behind you without turning your head. Your fingers feel the ornament and grab it. You carefully hang it on the tree. When you let go, your eyes widen as you see the ornament. There, inside the clear ornament was a piece of paper with four words written on it. There it read "Will you marry me?"

"Well?" You hear Kiyoshi's voice. You turn around and your heart stopped. There he was, on one knee with a velvet box. He opens the box, revealing a diamond ring. Your hands fly to your mouth, stopping a scream of joy. Before you say anything, you go on your knees and hug Kiyoshi.

"Yes. Yes, I will," you manage to choke out. You feel tears forming around your eyes, but they don't fall.

His arms wrap around you, enveloping you in a big bear hug. "I love you so much, [full name]," Kiyoshi whispers. You feel something drip on your back.

"Are you crying, Teppei?" you lightly giggle.

He sniffles, "No. I just got a couple bits of glitter in my eyes."

You escape from his hug and place you place your arms around his neck. "I love you too, Teppei." You lean in and place your lips on Kiyoshi's. His lips are soft and tasted like chocolate. He kisses you back with the same amount of passion.

He pulls away and blushes, "I promise that I'll make you happy for the rest of your life."

"You already do." You kiss his cheek and hug him once more. From that moment on, you know that your life is only going to get better.

~End~

X-X-X-X-X

Oh my goodness! This took me too long to finish!

I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Please leave me a vote of you liked this chapter!