What They Give Your Child(ren) for Christmas

Kuroko: He will give your son or/and daughter books that are to their liking. He would also give them a magic trick toy set

Kagami: He would give your son a basketball and his daughter a toy kitchen set.

Midorima: He would both of his children some of their lucky items for their sign.

Kise: He would give his daughter a designer dress or clothing. He would give his son some fashionable clothing and shoes.

Aomine: For Christmas, he would give his son basketball shoes that are fairly expensive. He would probably not know what to give his daughter, thus asking you for assistance.

Murasakibara: He will give his children sweets and pet goldfish. You are 100% okay with goldfish, but skeptical about the sweets.

Akashi: He will give his son and/or daughter the freedom to do any activity they desire becuase when he was little, he was not granted that freedom.

Kiyoshi: He would give his son the (reasonable) toy or gift he requested. His daughter would receive a meaningful item that could vary to an important quote painted on a canvas or something of sentimental value.

Hyuuga: He would give his son action figures and his daughter would receive cute hair clips.

Hanamiya: When you open presents as a family, he'll give the children a trick gift, like underwear. Later on, he'll actually give them their real present.

Izuki: If his children shared the same love for puns as he does, he'd give them his volumes of joke books. He'd probably give them the joke books even if they aren't into puns.

Kasamatsu: He'd give his son and/or daughter an instrument that interests them, or their favorite music album.

X-X-X-X-X
THIS ONE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!