Kasamatsu x Reader

You sit on the bleachers of Kaijo and watch the basketball team practice. Your boyfriend had his usual frown on his face as he practices. "Yukio-kun!" you shout from the bleachers. You point to your smiling face trying to tell him he should smile more. He shakes his head, but gives you a small smile.

"Kasamatsu-sanpai, you're so lucky to have _____cchi as your girlfriend," Kise says.

Kasamatsu grabs Kise by the collar. "She is your senpai, Kise! At least giver her the correct honorific!" Kasamatsu punches Kise in the stomach making him go flying.

You sigh at your boyfriend's abusive actions toward Kise, but you know Kise never gets seriously injured.

-Time Skip-

"Yukio-kun, you should stop hurting Kise-kun during practice," you scold.

Kasamatsu opens the gym door for you. "He needs to be taught a lesson every now and then," he says coldly.

You and Kasamatsu walk out of the school grounds and head home. A strong wind blows towards your direction, causing you to shiver. Kasamatsu notices and takes off his scarf. He wraps it around your neck, keeping you warm. "I told you to bring a scarf, baka," he says to you.

You nudge him lightly and kiss his cheek. Kasamatsu blushes, which he never does except when he's with you. Walking you home, you lean on his shoulder.

Kasamatsu suddenly stops and faces you. He takes a deep breath and leans down. He rubs his nose softly against yours. Your cheeks turn red, definitely not becuase of the cold. "E-eh. Yu-Yukio," you stutter.

He backs up and his cheeks matched the shade on yours. "I-um. I just wanted to try that..." He looks away from your gaze

You jump up and hug him, "Yukio, you're so cute!!!" You hold his face in your hands and give him a short kiss. You let go of him and smile cheekily.

He looks away and covers his mouth with his hands, "B-baka. We could've fallen, and you would've gotten hurt."

"Well, we're just fine, aren't we? C'mon, Yukio-kun, I'll make some hot chocolate in my house."

Kasamatsu rolls his eyes, but agrees quickly. He takes your hand in his and both of you walk in silence to your house.

-End-