2.1.2

"Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round." I walk in the locker room and stand beside Danny. "Danny, put a shirt on." Coach scoffs and I chuckle in amusement as he puts his shirt on. "Stilinski, that means you!" Coach calls out to Stiles. "Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked." Coach explains and people cheer and someone even whistles as I frown.

"Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold, and I was running around naked...I lost a testicle to exposure". I wince at the thought. I'm glad I'm not a guy. That sounds awful. "Now I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So police are organizing search parties for tonight." Coach hangs up a piece of paper right beside his office door.

"Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic 'a' in my classes" Everyone starts cheering. I feel someone grab my arm and Stiles motions me to follow him. We walk over to where Scott was talking to Jackson. "If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?" Jackson asks, boredom laced in his tone.

"Because, we have a pretty good idea that she might be...you know, turning." Scott says and Stiles and I nod in agreement. "Turning?" Jackson raises an eyebrow, confused. "Yeah. Turning" Scott nods. "Into..." He trails off as Stiles and I send each other looks of disbelief. "Please, for the love of God, Jackson, tell me you're seriously not this stupid" I plead and he sends me a dirty look.

"Yeah, a unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?" Stiles scoffs. "Well, I think that if Lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help." Jackson tells us. "What do mean?" Scott asks confused. "Oh, God, you've got it all backwards, McCall. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws? Heh" Jackson pushes past us as we sigh, giving each other looks. Well, it wouldn't really matter to me, because I can heal now, anyways. If we got together at least.

"There went that plan" I scoff and the other two frown. "Hey, Alex. Ready?" Danny asks and I nod. "We'll talk later" I tell the other two before following Danny out to the field. "So, how's it going in the girl world? You sign up to help look for Lydia?" Danny wonders. "I don't care if it gets me an 'a' in class or not, I would have looked for her anyways." I say and he nods. "They'll find her. She'll be okay" Danny asures me and I frown. "I hope so" I sigh.

~~~

Harris thought it would be a great idea for a pop quiz today, much to my dismay, which was why the classroom was so silent. I sat at the back table next to Danny and across from Jackson as I try to work, but I couldn't help and listen to the discussion Scott and Stiles were having. Not that they were being quiet about it anyways.

I was actually surprised no one else was giving them weird looks while they talked about the supernatural as loud as they possibly can. "All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right." Stiles leans up to tell Scott. "I know" Scott sighs. "What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles brings up.

"This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris threatens as Danny and Jackson listen in amusement. "Can you do that?" Stiles asks in surprise and I face palm as Danny and Jackson snicker. "Well, there it is again. Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at 3:00 for detention" Harris tells Stiles as Stiles gapes at him.

Scott glances back at Stiles, giving him a look. "You too, Mr. McCall?" Harris adds. "No, sir" Scott quickly answers. The two work on their test again, Stiles muttering under his breath as I shake my head. I glance over at Jackson and watch as black blood drips from his nose onto his paper and furrow my eyebrows. Jackson doesn't seem to notice though and I nudge Danny. "Dude...your nose" Danny motions to Jackson's paper. Jackson looks up at us before looking down at his paper.