1.8.1/1.9.1

Allison and I sit in the backseat of the car with our arms crossed as Dad drives us to school. He stops in front of the school and Allison goes to open the door but can't because it's locked. Allison sighs as Dad just looks around nervously at all of the Cops surrounding the school.

We had been out the last couple of days, the school deciding to shut down from the accident for the rest of the week, starting fresh Monday. Allison still wasn't talking to me and I was still trying my best to avoid Kate and my parents even though we see how that's going considering I was stuck in the car with both Kate and my Dad.

"Dad, if you're going to insist on driving me to school, you at least have to let me out of the car" Allison says in annoyance. See? When she was referring to both of us, she usually said "we" and "us", now she uses "me". Dad looks around at the school again before sighing and turning to Kate.

"Kate, what's your opinion on home schooling?" Dad asks her. "Hmm...well, you know, I'm more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl" Kate shrugs as Allison shakes her head. "What's your opinion on overprotective Dads who keep ruining their daughters lives?" Allison asks. Kate turns to look between the two of us and I avoid eye contact.

She leans over the center console, unlocking the car and smirking over at Dad. "Thank you" Allison whispers before getting out. "You're welcome" Kate whispers back as I just get out of the car. I walk towards the school with my hands in my hoodie pockets, sighing.

I make a bee-line for Taylor's locker once I get into the school. "Alex" Taylor nods, not looking at me. "Taylor, please don't be mad with me. I can't handle another person mad at me, okay? I know, I didn't text you back after I didn't go out with you but if you know what really happened, you would understand" I tell her. "What did happen?" She asks with her eyes narrowed.

I look around before sighing, leaning closer. "I was apart of the school attack" I whisper. She gasps in shock. "Why didn't you say something earlier! Are you okay? What happened to your hand?" She starts worrying. "I'm fine, but...does that mean you're not mad anymore?" I ask hopefully. She sighs. "I couldn't stay mad at you, even if I tried" She tells me, bringing me into a kiss and I smile. "Come on, we have a test to take" She says, grabbing my hand and leading me away.

~~~

Taylor and I take a seat in the back of the classroom. We notice my sister walk in and Allison glances at me before walking across the room. "What's her problem?" Taylor wonders. "It's hard to explain" I sigh, shaking my head. I notice Scott walk into the room as well, making a bee-line for Allison.

"Allison" He tries but Harris quickly stops him. "Mr. McCall, please take a seat" Harris tells him. Scott sighs, sitting in front of Stiles. "You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book" Harris explains.

I write my name sloppily on the book, not really in the mood for some stupid test. "However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher." He sighs. Doesn't everyone question that? "So, let's get the disappointment over with. Begin" He starts the timer and I sigh, looking down at my packet.

I start getting to work, trying to stay awake. After a few minutes, Scott suddenly sprints out of the room. I look over at Stiles and we both make eye contact. He lets me know he's got it, before running out after him. "Mr. McCall? Mr. Stilinski!" Harris calls out but it goes ignored as the two leave. Harris sighs, starting to grumble to himself as I glance over at Taylor.

"Is your friend okay?" She mouths worriedly. I just shrug before getting back to work, worrying about Scott. Is it because of the full moon tonight? Hopefully he's okay.

The Strawberry Blonde~~Lydia Martin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें