2.5.2

"How'd your workout last night go?" I ask Danny as we walk into school. "It was okay. Jackson left while I was in the shower though, which was weird" Danny explains and I shrug nonchalantly. "Sounds like something the asshole would do" "Speak of the devil" Danny comments and I spot Jackson walking towards us, scowling at me. "Yep, that's my cue. I'll talk to you later" I wave him goodbye, walking to my locker.

Allison was already there. "Anything interesting happen last night?" "What do you mean?" I ask, looking at her curiously. Did she know about what Gerard did? Or maybe what Derek made me do? Oh, God, I hope not. "I heard the Kanima attacked at the pool" "Oh, right. Everything is under control." I wave it off before looking at her. "How was dinner last night?"

"Typical family dinner, except instead of Kate, it was with Gerard. He seemed pretty nice to Scott, actually" Allison comments. 'Yeah, right. He stabbed both Scott and I with a knife. I wouldn't call that nice'. Not that I actually told her that. "Weird" I answer instead. Lydia appears, avoiding eye-contact with me. "Ready for class?" She asks, looking at Allison. "Sure" Allison looks between the two of us confused and I shrug, confused as well.

We had a moment last night, and now she's acting like I killed her dog. "I'll see you later then" I sigh, waving Allison goodbye. I walk into my class, taking a seat, only to see Isaac sat beside me. "Isaac? But...how did you..." I turn around to look back at Scott and he just shrugs, staring down Isaac who was smirking.

Stiles sits beside Scott urgently, leaning closer to Scott. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news" Stiles rambles and Scott quickly turns to look at him, stopping him from continuing. "I think we already know" He motions to Isaac and I nod as Stiles realizes who's sitting in front of him.

~~~

The bell rings and we all walk out of the classroom, discussing information about the Kanima. "All right, I only found one thing called the Kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles explains. "That thing was not a jaguar." "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles points out.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead" Scott rambles on, walking ahead. Stiles pauses, looking at Scott in disbelief before looking at me. "I don't know what to tell you, bud" I shrug and Stiles huffs.

"You know sometimes, I really begin to question this 'friendship' " Stiles calls after him, moving to catch up. I spot Danny and go to talk to him, but notice him talking with Jackson. Before I can move, Erica appears, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me past them and towards a secluded part of the hallways, Isaac following.

"Derek needs your help again." "Oh, with what?" I groan out. "Testing who the Kanima is" Isaac informs me. "Who are you testing?" I ask curiously. "We are testing your girlfriend" Erica smirks and I gape at her. "So, Derek wants this done during chemistry?" Erica wonders, looking towards Isaac. "Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill the bitch, all right" Isaac smirks at me.

"You guys are crazy. First of all, Lydia is not the Kanima. Second of all, why would I help you kill anyone? You can tell Derek to piss off" I storm away from them and into the classroom. I look around for an empty seat, about to move towards the one behind Scott and Stiles when Jackson shoves past me aggressively, taking the spot. "Jackass" I mutter The only other empty seat was beside Lydia. I shrug, taking the seat and getting out my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow over at Lydia. "Getting out my things..." I answer unsurely. She rolls her eyes. "Why are you sitting next to me?" "It was the only seat left" I shrug. Lydia looks around the classroom as I frown, getting back to my work. Now she doesn't even want to talk to me? What's her deal? I glance at her, about to say something but get cut off as Coach slams a textbook on his desk.