1.1.2

"How was your day?" Allison asks as we open our lockers. "It was cool. I made a new friend. His name is Danny. He's the lacrosse Goalie" I explain and Allison nods. "What about you?" I wonder. "It was good." She nods. She shuts her locker and turns to wait for me. She looks past me and smiles over at someone. I look past as well and see a boy stood there. He had curly long black hair. He was staring at Allison. I look between the two.

"Who's that?" I ask curiously. "Huh? Him? Uh, he was in my English class. He gave me a pen" She shrugs nonchalantly. I look between the two suspiciously. "That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" A girl asks curiously as she stands in front of us, looking over Allison. I had to admit, she was definitely good looking. Like, really good looking, with her adorable green eyes, her wavy hair.

"My Mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco" Allison explains. "And you are my new best friend." She smiles. She then turns to look at me, looking over my outfit as well. "Your fashion could definitely use some work" She comments as I look down at my outfit. "Hey" A jock comes up to Lydia. "Hey Jackson" She smiles and the two start to kiss. Allison and I give each other looks.

"I'm Lydia Martin and this is my boyfriend Jackson Whittemore" Lydia introduces. "Hi. I'm Allison" Allison smiles. They turn their attention to me. "Alexis Argent. But I go by Alex. We're twins" I say, motioning between Allison and I and Allison nods. "Interesting" Lydia nods. I feel eyes on me and glance over to find the guy from Allison's English class still staring at us...well Allison actually.

There was also another guy talking with him and a girl. They all kept glancing over at us. "So, this weekend, there's a party " Lydia says. "A party?" Allison asks. "Yeah, Friday night. You two should come" Jackson nods. "Uh, we can't. It's family night this Friday" Allison makes up. Typical Allison thing. Never wanting to go out and party. "Thanks for asking" Allison adds.

"You sure? I mean, everyone's going after the scrimmage" Jackson says. "You mean like Football?" Allison asks and all three of us scoff. "No, Allison. Lacrosse." I tell her and Jackson nods. "Football's a joke in Beacon. We've won the state championship for the past three years" Jackson brags. "Because of a certain team captain" Lydia smiles. "Oh, you're team captain?" I ask and Jackson nods.

"We have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else-" "Well, I was going to-" Allison tries to make up an excuse. "Perfect...you're coming" Lydia says, dragging Allison away. She looks back at me. I wave goodbye to her with an innocent smile. "Hey, Alex. Ready for practice?" Danny smiles, coming up towards me. "Hell yeah. I just met your captain by the way" I bring up as we start heading towards the locker rooms.

"Jackson? Yeah, don't pay any attention to him. He can be a dick sometimes" Danny explains. "I could tell. He had that 'I'm better than everyone here' kind of vibe" I comment and Danny nods. "He's my best friend but even I have to agree with that sometimes" Danny say. We stop outside the locker room hallways. "I'll see you out there?" He wonders and I nod. "Sure will" He waves goodbye and goes into the boy's locker room while I go into the girl's.

I change into the practice clothes they give you when you sign up. I make it out onto the field and find the Coach as I see boys running all around. Am I seriously the first girl to tryout? I walk up to Coach with a smile. "Who are you?" He asks, looking over my outfit. "Alexis Argent. I like to play sports. I'm new here and I figured I'd like to give lacrosse a try" I explain.

"Are you any good?" He wonders. "I guess you'll just have to see" I shrug. "Whatever. Go warm up" He tells me. I nod and run over to where Danny was warming up. "Hey, Danny. Is the Coach always like that?" I ask as I start to stretch. "All the time. Don't worry. He'll warm up" He asures me and I nod as I look over towards the bleachers. I notice Lydia and Allison staring at someone over by the goal.