1.11.2

"What's happening?" I whisper as I lean against the wall beside Scott and Stiles, who were peaking behind the wall over at something. The two jump before looking back over. "Scott can't go to the dance so he's getting Jackson to take Allison" Stiles tells me. I look off into the distance where Allison and Jackson were talking and nod in understanding.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll still be there. Probably Alex too" Stiles looks over at me. "Yeah, Taylor wants me to wear a dress" I sigh. "I'm still going" Scott says. "Rebel McCall. I like it" I nod. "Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?" Stiles asks. "Not yet" Scott shakes his head. "Do you have a suit?" Stiles brings up. "Not yet" Scott answers.

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Scott finally turns to look at us. "No. And no." Scott says. "So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass" Stiles lists off. "Yeah. You two gonna help me?" Scott smiles. "Do we have anything else to do?" I scoff as we walk with him down the hall.

"Alex!" Taylor runs up to me. I wave Scott and Stiles off as Taylor drags me away. "Listen, I think we should go dress shopping for you" She tells me. "Yeah, yeah, we should" I nod with a sigh. "Great, so later, we're going to the mall" She tells me. "The mall?" I ask in disgust. I hated shopping and I absolutely hated the mall. "That's what I said" She nods. "Sounds good" I nod. "Great, we'll meet at my locker." She kisses my cheek, walking off. Sounds like a great time. Not.

~~~

Taylor drags me around the mall as Stiles tries to keep up with us. I made Stiles go with me because he still needed a suit and there was no way I was going to endure this by myself. "What about this one?" She holds up a dress in front of me. I turn to look at Stiles who rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "Nah, try a different one" He says. Taylor huffs, putting it back.

"Just stay here. I'll find one" Taylor walks off as I groan. "Stiles, I can't do this. I do not want to wear a dress." I shake my head. "Well, let's find you a suit then" He shrugs. "Are you kidding? Taylor would kill me" I say and he shrugs. "Well, I think you should be comfortable if you're going to the dance." He says, leading me towards the suits. We start looking around at the different suits, me feeling the fabric.

"What about this one?" He holds up a nice looking suit. I let out a low whistle as I look it over. "What color is her dress?" He wonders. "It's like a dark red color" I tell him with a frown. He nods putting it away. He picks up one with a wide smile. "This" He says and my eyes widen. "That looks incredible" I run my hand over the material. "I need this" I tell him. "Taylor's coming back" He warns me. "Shit, put it back" I rush him.

"Okay, I found a couple dresses here" She starts showing off these girly dresses as I look them over with a frown, the only thing on my mind being that suit Stiles just showed me. "Taylor, can I wear something else?" I ask after the 5th dress she's shown. She pauses, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Like what?" She asks. "A suit?" I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Her face is blank as she thinks it over. I nervously glance over at Stiles. "Sure" She shrugs. "Yeah, I knew you would say th-...wait what?" I ask confused. "You can wear a suit if you want. As long as it matches my dress." She shrugs with a smile. I point to Stiles and he quickly pulls the suit back out, showing it to Taylor. "Looks perfect babe." She smiles. "Go try it on" She urges.

I take it from Stiles' hand, kissing her cheek appreciatively as I go towards the dressing room and try it on. I walk out and show them. Taylor squeals, clapping her hands as Stiles sends me a thumbs up. I take it off, looking it over again. I walk back out and Taylor takes it from me. "I'll go pay" She tells me, pulling out her credit card.