2.1.1

They let me out of the hospital since I healed so fast. No surprise there. Lydia on the other hand, hasn't been healing at all. But...I didn't leave the hospital. In fact, Stiles and I have been here all weekend, sitting in the waiting chairs outside of her room since only family was allowed to visit. Stiles was currently asleep right now while I paced around. My parents said I wasn't allowed out with Scott and Stiles anymore but I didn't listen to them anyways.

Was I really a werewolf? What was I gonna do when the full moon came? Lydia's room door opens and Lydia's Dad comes out, his hands on his hips. I send him a smile and a wave and he gives a slight wave back, looking between Stiles and I. Man, was I hungry. Him and Melissa start talking about Stiles and I being here all weekend as I go to the vending machine, looking at all of my choices.

I decide to get a bag of chips, specifically some cool ranch Doritos. I put my money in the machine and type in the number. It falls off the hook and I take it out. I walk back towards our seats and see Stiles awake. "Look who decided to wake up. I didn't know you were the one that was just in hospital" I scoff. He looks at my chips as I eat them. "Where'd you get those?" He asks. "The vending machine?" I jut my thumb in the direction.

He head towards the vending machine himself as I take a seat. A few minutes later, I hear a crash and glass breaking. I quickly get up, glancing back down the hall where the vending machine was now on the ground and Stiles was looking around in a panic. I cross my arms across my chest, giving him a look as he notices me. "What the hell happened?" I ask. "It wouldn't give me my Reese's" He defends himself. I slowly nod my head as we hear a scream. A very familiar scream.

Stiles and I look at each other with wide eyes. "Lydia? Lydia!" Stiles and I rush towards the room as well as Melissa and Lydia's Dad. "What the hell was that?" Melissa asks as she opens the door. Stiles and I push past them and into the bathroom. Her gown was sitting on the chair next to the shower, the bath was full of water and the window was open, but Lydia was nowhere to be found. Melissa shuts off the water as Stiles and I give each other a look.

~~~

"All right, let's get an apb out on a 16-year-old redhead. Any other descriptors?" Stiles' dad asks, looking at Lydia's Dad and Melissa. Stiles quickly walks towards them as I follow. " 5'3", green eyes, fair-skinned" "Yeah, and her hair is strawberry blonde" I add. "Is that right?" Noah asks, looking between the two of us. "Yeah" Stiles nods and I nod in agreement. Noah drags Stiles away, motioning for me to follow after him. I send a wave to Melissa and Lydia's Dad before following after the two.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" He asks Stiles. "Um...providing moral support?" Stiles answers. "Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be." Noah tells him. "Okay, I can do that too" Stiles nods. "Yeah, and Alex, I think it'd be safe for you to go home too. You did just get out of the hospital yourself" Noah advises and I nod.

Stiles and I start walking away, passing by the people working on the vending machine. I give Stiles a look and he gives a sheepish look back as we leave the hospital, heading towards his car. "Scott's on his way and we're gonna go look for Lydia" He tells me and I nod. Once we get to his car, we notice Scott already sat in the passenger seat.

We both get in, Stiles handing Scott Lydia's hospital gown. "This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asks and Stiles and I both nod. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again" He asures us. "All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles tells him, starting up his Jeep. The headlights flash on and we see a figure stood in front making Stiles jump. "Wow!" He exclaims. It was Allison. She runs over to Scott's side as he rolls down his window.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us" Scott tells her. "I don't care--she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do" Allison says. "I can find her before the cops can" Scott asures her. "How about before my father does?" Allison wonders. "He knows?" Stiles asks as I roll my eyes. "Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." Allison explains. "Of course" I sigh. "Search party" Scott says. "It's more like a hunting party" Allison corrects. "Get in" Scott lets her into the back and she sits beside me.