Chapter 40: The Last Dance

Ryan and Elena are with the lawyer, and Bonnie

Ryan and Elena are with the lawyer, and Bonnie. The twins are signing the deed to the house, finally getting it done.

"Please sign here," the lawyer says to the sisters.

"Okay."

Elena signs in the appropriate place first and she passes the pen to Ryan, she signs Ryanelle Saltzman and she hands the pen back.

"So, this place is all yours?" Bonnie asks the twins. "They just gave to you guys?"

"For now," Elena replies. "As sole owners, Ryan and I are the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what i mean."

"Your own personal safe house."

Ryan smirks. "That's the idea, I believe."

Ryan is in her jeans and blue long sleeve right now, she has a salmon pink leather jacket on the coat rack near the door. She put it there because she plans to wear it to school today.

"Wouldn't want to clean it," Bonnie comments, earning a laugh.
......

"You really think Bonnie cam take on Klaus?" Damon asks his brother outside.

"She said she should be able to channel enough witch's power to kill him," Stefan replies. "Elijah thought thay would work and he was an original, so..."

"We just needs to find him," Damon says and Stefan ageees. "Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?"

"Nope," Stefan replies. "Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me. I already asked."

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon asks.

"Katherine? Probably."

"It's not like she didn't have it coming," Damon says and the door opens.

"Thank you, mr. Henry," Elena and Ryan ay in sync as the lawyer leaves.

Damon and Stefan go to enter but the they're stopped at the threshold.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot," Elena coos.

"Come in," they say together and the brothers enter.

"But you have to obey us as owners of the house." Ryan says to Damon. "You're with me, right?"