Chapter 30: Rose

(I know this is what Ryan just wore but it's what she was abducted in

(I know this is what Ryan just wore but it's what she was abducted in.)

The abductor drives his SUV to a secluded area outside Mystic Falls, in a nice country area. He pulls up beside a bigger SUV with tinted windows.

The driver in the other car rolls his window down slightly when the human abductor walks over. The man in the car is wearing a hat and sunglasses to hide from the sun.

"Where is she?" The vampire asks.

"In the trunk," the man replies. "I did exactly what you said."

"Good," Trevor, the vampire, says. "Put her in the back."

The abductor goes back to his car and opens his trunk, revealing Ryan. Ryan is still out cold. She's also still in her black dress, heels, necklace, and red lipstick. The human man picks her up and he carries her to Trevor's car. Trevor looks into his rear-view mirror and he looks at Ryan's form, unable to help but think she is beautiful.

"Thank you for your help," Trevor says to the man.

"Is there anything else?" The man asks.

"One more thing. Come closer," Trevor says and the man does so. "Closer."

Trevor grabs the man when he's close enough amd he drinks him to death before dropping his body.
<><><><>

Alaric pokes his head in Ryan's room and sees that her bed isn't slept in. He calls Damon real fast.

"Damon, did Ryan stay with you last night?" Ric asks b

"Nope," Damom replies. "Sorry, man. She's probably hiding somewhere. I'll have Stefan ask Elena."

"Thanks."
<><><><>

"Elena," Stefan walks up to her. "Did Ryan stay with you or Caroline last night? Alaric said her bed wasn't slept in."

"No," Elena replies as she worries, it's FINALLY hitting her that she has a sister... another family member, a sibling to love. "We-where could she have gone?"
<><><><>

Trevor parks his suv at an abandoned house and he walks around to the truck and opens it. He picks Ryan o and he begins carrying her inside as she walks up slowly. He walks downstairs and he lays her down on the old couch and he begins removing the rope.

"Hello, there, handsome," Ryan greets.

"Shh," Trevor hisses.