Michael: If you were her, what would you do?

Janet: Forgive you.

Michael breathed out slowly.

Janet: And then cut off your parts..

Michael looked up at her terrified and then sighed again.

Michael: That's probably what she wants to do..

Janet: Or I just might divorce you.

Michael: Okay okay, I get it! Stop it J! I can't take it..

Janet looked down at the board and smiled.

Janet: I'm just being realistic here.. What caused you to cheat?

Michael stood up outraged and let out a groan of agony.

Michael: God! What part of 'STOP IT' don't you get? I can't take this. I knew I should've never told you.. Me and my desperate ways..

Michael walked out and slammed the door behind him. Janet sat there and curled up in a ball.

Janet: If he cheated on her and then wanted to fix it, why would he walk out on her? Or me?

Janet spent a lot of time thinking about the whole situation and then came to a conclusion.

Janet: He should have never married her! I knew this would happen! I don't have my brother, I don't have fun anymore and I don't like her! I can't take this anymore! Him, always being sad, me, always going nowhere and her, always getting what she wants! I hate it all!

Janet sat there and just let her words play over and over again.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Daydream Over~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt something wipe away my tears. I stopped crying and cleared my eyes of the blurriness. I saw Janet standing over me and I sat up.

Suesie: J.. Wh-what are you doing here?

Janet: What are you talking about?

Suesie: I thought you hated me.

Janet gave me a confused look and I felt stupid.

Janet: Why would I hate you?

Suesie: No reason.. I just had a bad dream.

Janet nodded.

Janet: Michael went out for a walk and I was deep I thought when you came in. He's been gone for two hours..

I turned towards her.

Suesie: Well if the steam ain't off now, he needs that walk.

The door closed downstairs and I turned away from Janet.

Suesie: Whatever happens, I can't speak. Okay?

Janet: Why?

I gave her a look and then returned to my position. Michael came and they began to talk.

Michael: When did she come back?

Janet: A few minutes ago.

Michael: Is she speaking to you?

Janet looked down because she was about to lie for me.. I owe her big time. She shook her head and Michael sighed.

Janet: I think she just wants you to leave her be..

Michael shook his head and licked his lips.

Michael: No.. I can't do that. I promised to never leave her alone again and I'm sticking to that promise. If she doesn't like it, then I'll keep my promise from a certain amount of distance between us.