Chapter 18 - Home!

Then the ghost said that "I am the ghost king, and I want you to go into that house, and there would be a portal for you to go back home!" As soon as the ghost king's voice lowered, Marco went straight into the house, without taking a single word. But just before, Marco went into the room, he said to the ghost, "thanks a lot, and goodbye!" Then as soon as Marco went into the Portal, he was back at the room of the Witch's house. Then, Marco gave the special medication kit from the ghost king to the witch. And the witch thanked him. As soon as the witch used it all the witch's wounds had magically healed. And the witch was happy. Then Marco and the witch said together, "See you next time!" Then Marco happily went back home. Luckily Marco is an expert navigator, Marco remembered the way home! But then he realized, that it was already 10 in the evening! Marco then said to his parents, "I apologize for being slightly late. I lost track of the time." Because he's home time was supposed to be 9 pm at the latest. Then his parents were silent for a while, and then they both said, "Happy 13th Birthday Marco!" Marco was then extraordinarily joyful because he helped a witch, even though it wasn't a person!