Chapter 11 - Escaping the cell!

"Who are you?" Marco asked firmly to the man. The man replied, "I am the most powerful guard, named, "John Hitkill"! Then the man immediately drew his sword, the sword had a sharp tip and it is glowing as bright as the sunlight. Then the man immediately moved his sword to the boy's neck. Then the boy quickly turned to the guards back. At the same second, the guard turned around to swipe off his head, Marco dodged it and bravely grabbed the sharper end of the sword, then blood dripped from Marco's hand. But Marco ignored it and managed to do a flip onto the sword and kicked the guard's head. As soon as the guard fell down onto the floor Marco quickly got the flashlight and stole the sword from the guard's hand, and he saw that the sword's name was called, "KillBlood"! Then he started jumping on his bed until he's sword's tip finally caught the sewer entrance. But as he went in, the man got up, and said this, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, EVEN IF YOUR DEAD! We shall meet very soon!" In a low and deep voice. Then Marco suddenly felt miserable, because the sewer was as creepy as a haunted hospital. There were black walls, and instead of running water, there was blood everywhere. Marco then, realized that this is an escape tunnel that many prisoners used. Then Marco went into a room. There were security lasers everywhere. So that he'd needed to be really careful. So he made one step at a time. After a while, of logical thinking, he'd crossed over the room safely. "Phew", Marco said more to himself. Then he realized that he was at a completely different spot of the maze. There were mosaic paintings of ghosts and guards, in a room, making some sort of discussion about something. There was also a big door in front of the path. Then suddenly the door opened, and it made a creaking sound. Suddenly, Marco heard footsteps coming his way...... Who could it be? Marco shivered.