Chapter 4 - Dead or Alive?

After a while of thinking. Marco finally reached out his arm and he was holding Horrendous Horrific Habrown's arm. At the same moment, that he was holding his arm, there was suddenly a lightning strike, and it strokes on their hands as if when they hold hands, some magical thing had happened to them. After the lightning strike, both of their hands were separated and obviously they got an electric shock. Marco ran as hard as possible to the nearest house he could find. As he ran, he turned back and, saw that Horrendous Horrific Habrown's ghost form, was following him. But he's body was still lying in the grave. Then Marco regretted that he shouldn't touch the grave at first and he shouldn't hold the dead body's arm. He quickly went into that house, he didn't really care about who's house he'd gone in. Because he was in such a hurry, that he took no notice of the sign, outside the house. It read, "Danger, whoever goes in, can never come out!" The room was dark and small, with cobwebs all over the room. The ghost did not follow him in, because it was too scared to do so. After a while, he tried to open the door, to see whether the ghost was still there. But, he found that he couldn't open it, no matter how strong he tried to push, it just won't move. He's trapped! He looked around the house, but he'd say nothing, but a ladder to go downstairs. There were some snake bit's on the ladder, which meant there could be snakes in the house. He thought and thought and thought. Is this house abandoned? I'm trapped here forever? Shall I go down the ladder, with snake marks? Or shall I find another plan?