Chapter 12 - Marco met a Greek God!

The door opened...... And Marco saw someone with two heads, both of the heads are facing an opposite way. That person wore a light gray shirt and he is sort of floating above the ground. Then the person walked slowly towards him. At last, he'd finally stopped right in front of him. Then Marco backed away one step, just-in-case if something bad is going to happen again. Then the stranger said, "I am the god of choices and doorways! And you must be the 13-year-old, Marco!" Marco was quite shocked because he knew his name and he'd met a Greek God. Then Marco quickly asked, "who are you"? In a deep and questionable way. Then the god responded, "I am Janus, nice to meet you!" Marco greeted the god with, "Nice to meet you too! May I know what is going on?" Then Janus responded with, "You will have to make a choice. The choices are......" Before Janus could finish his sentence, Marco interrupted him by saying, "Umm... I'm bad at making choices." Then Janus continued, "Well... you'll have to make a choice, or else... I will not let you go." Janus paused for a second or so and then continued, "The choices are that you'd either go through this door or turn back into the tunnel you'd go out in! One will lead to death and the other way will do nothing. Marco, which one will you choose? All of a sudden, there was a long pause.