Chapter 27: Giggle's name.

Start from the beginning

- You know hiding in a pillow doesn’t make you invisible! Gregory scolded him making him look around guilty as well.

This didn’t last long due to Gregory not being able to keep a smile off is lips. He passed me two new lollipops as I finished the remaining green and orange one that I had managed not to spit out like the yellow one.

Sierra’s POV:

The morning sun was heading to noon. I was getting pretty hungry. My tears had dried away leaving me with none left to drop as I had been driving anywhere for quite a few hours. It didn’t help that I have had absolutely no sleep yet but I still couldn’t get myself to close my eyes anyway. I stopped at a canteen that rested along the quiet road I followed. It was quite intimidating as I walked in, a bundle of college students from a school just up ahead spotted my mess of myself quickly and we’re babbling something about it at their table. I awkwardly sat at the farthest table from them with my meal feeling a little uncomfortable. As I was chewing slowly trying not to get any more attention, one of the students came up and sat on the chair in front of me. He was quite chubby and nerdy looking but his intentions seemed caring. He just sat there awkwardly for a few moments, looking at the table, is hands, anything but me until he felt no objection from me of letting him be their then looked up at me.

- I’m Rupert. He smiled. I’m a student of Social studies. He told me cheerfully.

Great, I must be practise to him. I look so terrible right now it’s evident someone like him would come over.

- That’s nice. I grumbled, taking in another bite of food.

- I’m guessing that your thinking I’m using you as an example. He stared at me knowingly.

- Good job. First guess is correct! I mocked in a game show attitude.

- Look, I know it might seem like that and also I guess you’re not in the mood right now but I really just want to help.

-Incredible! Second guess correct as well! I continued even thought he seemed truthful.

He sighed lightly at my behaviour making me feel a little bad.

- I’m sorry... I’m being rude. I apologised feeling the obligation of it.

- It’s alright, you seem in a though time. I’m here so you can talk if you would care to loosen a little. He put his smile back on.

I looked correctly at him as he gave me a pack of biscuits; I began to answer the questions he shot at me on what was going on with my problems.

Mimi’s POV:

I was alone in Colton’s house at the moment, boredom showing on my face for no one to see it. Gregory and Maya are out and I had absolutely no idea where Colton disappeared to this time. I began wandering around in search of something to put my time into. I’ve gone searching the house before, nothing actually interesting besides the Video games. I am kind of a game freak. The least I could find of odd was a completely empty room the size of a small bathroom. It was more likely a big storage space that was never used for anything. It was completely white with a cute small window on one wall. I’ve known of it for like ever but never bothered with it. I mostly just sat in the middle of it before, imagining what I could turn it into just for fun but never did anything. This time however, I just wanted something to do...

Sierra’s POV:

I was back in the car and knew exactly where to go. Talking to Rupert was really helpful. I had pretty much thought I was alone but in fact there’s always someone there; the rest of my family. I mean I have my sister Jessica who’s like a best friend. I could tell her anything. Rupert had left me his number in case I needed to talk again and of course he didn’t let me leave empty. He bought me a café late which was sweet then I was off.

Mimi's POV:

I sat in the middle of the white room with a blank sheet of paper in front of me. With a pencil in my hand, I began to easily draw a girl, crashed onto a couch with a lollipop in her hand that was dropped off though couch’s side, fingers almost scrapping the floor. This was actually a really good drawing; it was a manga style of drawing like I always did but quite realistic. I loved to draw; I just haven’t been doing so as much as I did when I was young. I quickly sketched a plain “thank you” across it and just left it laying there in the middle of the room on the floor due to me hearing the door open and close. I showed and to the living room to find Colton had come home. He looked quite tired, creases around the eyes as he let himself fall onto the couch’s puffy cushions.

- Out with someone pretty!? I teased, sitting right in his belly just to annoy him.

- Jealous, maybe!? He replied, a smile tickling on the edge of his lips.

- Nope. I answered cockily before getting up again and grapping my car keys off the table.

- Leaving already? He asked a little disappointed.

- I haft to get back to the others. I don’t even know how bad the mess is over there with them. I can’t just leave them to deal with it alone, I’m as much a part of it as them and it’s only fair I go home to them.

- don’t take so long before coming back again! It felt like you we’re dead. He slightly laughed, giving me a kiss on the cheek with a hug and letting me walk out the door.

- I left you something in the white room! I called out before shutting the door behind me and disappearing away in my car.

Sierra’s POV:

- OMG SIERRA I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH! Jessica shrieked into my ear as she strangled me in a hug.

My parents weren’t any better, Tears flowing down their faces being so happy to see me. I know I haven’t visited in a while like I should of...

- What happened to the show!? I’ve watched them all until it suddenly disappeared. Sis asked immediately when I sat down.

I explained everything. The whole family was shocked that I had been rapped too but never told them. Well I had a place to stay now. Home... my real home.

Mimi’s POV:

I was stopped at the entrance door of our house, frozen, not sure what to expect to be named when I walk in. Slut, maybe, or a whore, bitch... I don’t know but I was really worried about opening this door. I didn’t haft to. Suddenly the door flew open; harry grabbing me into his arms, pulling me inside into a tight hug, every one gathering up around, throwing their arms around me as well. I was stunned.

- I thought you would all hate me. I muttered out.

- hate you!? What for! We were worried as hell that you crashed the car when you left from being drunk! Tom told me.

Did they not know... I looked slightly at Zayn and Louis to see their heads turn away fast. They didn’t tell them. I noticed Harry bight the side of his lip nervously at that moment. Does he know? How could he!? Nathan had welcomed me, not one look of anger or frustration hiding in his eyes. It’s like I never screwed Zayn and Louis to him... Maybe he just never minded it. What confused me was that the one person I was scared of facing was nowhere to be seen. I guess she hated my guts; she must not want to even look me in the eyes and face this...

- Where’s Si... I started to ask nervously but was cut off.

- I got in a fight with her and she ran. Harry let me know, crashing into the couch looking horrible with himself.

- Why? I was confused at this.

The lads left me alone with Harry and Nath. Zayn and Louis sneaked back in the room after every one disappeared then harry explained to me everything that happened while I was gone. So my bro is in on who I fucked too then... The best thing we could all do is just forget that happened. Never speak of it and no one else will know, especially Eleanor and Perry...