Chapter sixteen

"What you on after this?" The guy Jasmine was dancing with whispered in her ear as his arms were wrapped around her waist, her slow movements of the waist came to a halt and she pushed him off of her.

Jasmine didn't even respond to him with words she just gave him a disgusted look with a scoff and walked off to look for Milan, she was actually enjoying the little dance until he went and said that dumb shit. She wasn't about to fuck anyone if it wasn't her man, period. She may of been a little drunk but she still had the brain capacity to know what she was doing and fucking a random wasn't part of the plan.

"Milan!" Jasmine yelled over the loud music once she found her. Milan was too busy getting her face literally ate by some random dude, Jas felt like she was gonna be sick just by watching.

"Milan, I'm ready to go now" she got closer to the pair hoping to catch Milan's attention but it didn't, she just kept kissing on this random nigga. Jasmine quickly snatched Milan up by the arm breaking up the little kiss she was engaged in, she looked shocked but smiled once she realised who it was.

"My bestieeeeeeee" she dragged out reaching to wrap her arms around Jas's neck, Jas smiled embracing her and patting her back since they both was just as drunk as each other.

"Mil, I'm ready to go home now... some nigga thought I was easy and wanted to fuck but you know I'm only for one person" Jasmine slurred a cheeky grin forming on her face as she thought about Saint.

Milan scoffed she always felt as if Jasmine was indirecting her when actuality she wasn't, Milan just always had a guilty conscience about the foul shit she be doing.

"Well I'm not ready to leave yet, Kion is buying me a drink then we are going back to his penthouse with my other friends..." Milan moved from her and went to sit on the males lap, giggling as he squeezed on her thighs.

"What happened to leaving together?"

"If you want to go Jas, just go.. but I'm not ready yet. I'll be fine with Kion and the others" she spoke referring to the male she was sitting on top of, who she barely knew.

"I don't want to leave yo—"

"Just go Jasmine, damn. You fuckin' up my shit right now, I was in the middle of something" Milan cut her off rudely smacking her lips.

Jasmine watched as Milan went back to the festivities she was just engaged in, she couldn't even process what just happened but instead of arguing back with her she left the club alone. It annoyed Jasmine that Milan didn't leave with her but she couldn't force the girl, Milan was her own person and Jasmine was not her mother to be telling her what to do.

•••

As the Uber turned into her mothers driveway her eyes almost popped out her head when she saw Saint leaning against his Range, his arms were crossed as if he was waiting on her. Her heart beat increased once she saw him look up at the car and lick his lips.

She quickly thanked the driver before making her exit out of the car, nervousness took over her body but she tried to hide it the best she could.

"What you doing here?" Her tone was rude and unwelcoming but it was all just a front as she wanted nothing more than to melt in his arms.

"That's how you greet me now? Shit, hey to you too Jasmine. How you been?" Saint sarcastically responded with a growing mug on his face.

She had the urge to roll her eyes but quickly caught herself "I'm confused as to why you are standing outside my house at almost two in the morning Saint! I don't need this shit right now"