Chapter fourteen

When Jasmine woke up from her "nap" she was expecting it to be at least 6/7pm but it turned out to be 10am the next day. She couldn't believe she slept for so long, after she left Milan's she had went home to nap but it turned out she fell asleep, sleep.

Checking her phone she saw the numerous calls and texts from Saint. She quickly checked the messages then listened to the voicemails.

"This the fifth time I'm calling Jasmine, where are you? You got a nigga worried sick man, call me back ASAP!"

"Aight you got me thinking you just flat out ignoring my ass now, fuck wrong with you shorty?"

"I see you too busy to send me a text letting me know you okay at least, I hope you having fun with whatever nigga you with cause he ain't gon' live too much longer when I find his ass"

"Jasmine let me know you good got me thinking I done something to ya ass"

"I'm not calling no more after this"

Jasmine face palmed herself she knew Saint was probably tripping out all day and night about this, she felt beyond bad. She quickly called his phone hoping he would answer her, from the many messages he left she could see he wasn't happy with her.

"Baby—"

"You've reached—" she hung up frowning "I know this nigga didn't just hang up on me!" She yelled to herself.

Deciding to try and call him again she let out a deep sigh when it began to ring, it rang and rang until he finally answered on the last ring.

"What you want?" He spoke rudely.

"Baby. I'm so sorry I didn't let you know if I was okay yesterday, so much shit happened and then I went home and ended up falling asleep until now" Jasmine sighed as she paced the floor.

"You expect me to believe that shit?" Saint calmly asked with a little laugh.

"What? Yes! Because that's what happened, I fell asleep baby, what the hell?"

"Yo, ion know what kind of niggas you was dealing wit in the past. But i'ain one of them shorty, them bogus ass lies aint gon' work with me"

"Lies? I'm not fucking lying, why would I lie Saint? You know me... I wouldn't lie to you"

"I'm here worrying bout ya ass all day yesterday, a nigga couldn't even fucking sleep! And then you gon' feed me some dumb ass excuse? Yo get the fuck off my phone Jasmine, shitten me" He aggressively spat through the phone.

"But I'm not lying Saint, why don't you believe me? You can even ask Milan I left hers and went straight home" Jasmine felt a lump in her throat begin to form and her eyes water. She would never lie to Saint about something like that and for him to even think she would, hurt her deeply.

"So she can back up ya fucking lie? Go lie to whatever fuck nigga you was laying up with, we done bruh!" He yelled before hanging up the phone.

Jasmine couldn't hold in the tears any longer they began to pour down her face as she took a seat on her bed, trying to call him back. He didn't answer though but she kept trying. She didn't understand why he didn't believe her, she had never given him a reason to believe she was cheating on him.

To: Baby ☺️

I'm not cheating on you Saint, I love you! Why would I cheat on you? Where the fuck did you even get that from?! Answer the fucking phone!

Jasmine spent most of her morning trying to get through to Saint but it was no good, he didn't answer her calls nor reply to her messages. After moping around she finally called Milan explaining everything that happened.