Chapter nine

Yet again Jasmine found herself spending the weekend with Saint, she couldn't help herself. Whenever she was around him she forgot about everything else and gave him all her attention. Jasmine's Mom worked long hours so she didn't know how much she was staying away from home or what she was doing, but she knew Jasmine was safe.

After yesterday's events Saint had to leave out early in the morning to find Jas a morning after pill since she wasn't on any kind of contraception, they both talked and agreed Jas would get on the contraceptive pill when she next went to her doctors. But now Saint had dragged Jasmine to the mall so he could do some shopping but it turned into him buying things for Jasmine even when she declined.

"You don't have to spend your money on me Saint, I already have enough clothes" she laughed as he held up a pair of ivy park leggings.

"You'n want these?" He asked examining the leggings himself "they fire as fuck, I know they would look good on you" he spoke handing them to her to look for herself.

Rolling her eyes she took the leggings "They're cute..." she said sounding tempted.

"Get them," Saint muttered.

"Babyyyy," She whined laughing, she really didn't want him to buy her anything else but he was so freaking tempting. Sighing, she decided this would be the last thing she'd allow him to buy today "Fine but this is the last thing I swear, thank you" she kissed his cheek.

"Aight" he smirked licking over his bottom lip as they walked towards the cashier.

When they reached the counter the employee gave them a wide smile as she grabbed the items "Will that be all?" She asked after ringing up the items.

Saint didn't respond instead he looked to Jasmine for her to reply "Yes, that will be all thank you"

"Okay your total is $386.45 will you be paying card or cash?"

Jasmine's eyes almost popped out of her head at the total, she literally only picked up three tops and a pair of slippers with the leggings Saint suggested. If it was up to her she would have put everything back and went to forever 21 at least she would get more for her money.

"Here," Saint dug into his pocket pulling out a wad of cash, quickly flicking through it pulling out four crisp hundred dollar bills and handing them off to the woman

"Here," Saint dug into his pocket pulling out a wad of cash, quickly flicking through it pulling out four crisp hundred dollar bills and handing them off to the woman. Jasmine just watched keeping quiet.

He grabbed the bags telling her to keep the change before he then grabbed ahold of Jasmine's hand and they left the store together, Jas didn't know where they were going next and she hoped they were going to get something to eat and then go back home, she was tired as hell.

"Where we going now Saint? My feet hurting!" She whined looking down at her brown sandals that adorned her feet, it felt like her feet were burning.

"Who told you to wear them, huh?" He asked looking down at her feet also "ion know why you didn't just put on some sneakers trying to be cute for what?" He chuckled shaking his head.